2020 Lexus LX 570 Consumer Reviews

$86,480

Save as much as $8,454
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Mountain goat on steroids in a tuxedo

Jack, 01/15/2020
Two-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I am one of the rare luxury SUV owners that occasionally uses the vehicle in true off-road conditions while on my gentlemen's hunting trips. The LX is luxuriously beautiful both inside and out, which pleases my wife, but also has plenty of room for my dog and equipment. It readily goes where I need it to go. It has a locking differential to put it in "mountain goat" mode. which is more and more difficult to find on large luxury SUVs. Mercedes GLS doesnt have it; Even Range Rover no longer offers a locking differential unless you opt for one of the higher end trims with a bigger engine... (that was my second choice of vehicle.) The LX has plenty of power and mass to tow my boat. And, it has Lexus reliability too. Happy!

Amazing family vehicle!

Ben Tran, 05/15/2020
Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

The Lexus LX570 is a great car in fact better than our old Land. Cruiser. The LX is amazing for off-road! I love the spilt trunk doors! Perfect for picnics and drive in movie theaters. So much useful things for us too and since we have to bring a trailer to store our luggage for vacations the LX is perfect for that. Even though it might be a little overpriced the LX is a perfect car for outgoing families. No I’m not a critic.

The beast of the Road!

Michael T, 06/28/2020
Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

This beast of an SUV has unparalleled power. It is by far the king of the road with a 5.7 l V8. The elegance and luxury in the cabin is unparalleled and unmatched by any luxury SUV standard! If you can't afford the gas for it, don't buy this one.

Ad
  • $86,730starting MSRP

Awesome!

Ck, 06/27/2020
Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Used the site to negotiate a very aggressive deal, thank you!

Best Large Luxury SUV, hands down.

cronanjc, 12/19/2020
Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Amazing vehicle. Skip the biased “expert” reviews that fail to consider reliability and more importantly - Customer/Owner reviews and ratings.