Used 2004 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used LX 470 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

My lexus 407

larry Sands, 03/03/2004

I bought the 407 to drive from Florida to Wyoming and to drive the final 50 miles of poorly graded and sometimes impassable road. The last 10 miles was through mudslick downhills into mudholes of unknown depths and up 45 degree grades of eroded mud and rocks. We made it into one of the most remote ranches in Wyoming without any skids, slides or wheel spinning. The SUV was a muddy mess, but we were exhuberant. After driving back from Wyoming the 407 has led a much more sedate life as a semi-town car, but it's still fun to drive. Larry Sands. DeLand, Florida.

A true Luxury Auto

Caywood, 06/18/2004

I looked and drove every SUV that was for sale. The LX470 was and is by far the top performance, easy to handle, comfortable,and beautiful auto I have ever owned. I was always a Mercedes person until I bought my Lexus. Wow what an Auto! If you have not Driven a Lexus you are missing an outstanding Car.

A Perfect Friend

dionysus, 08/22/2004

Interior is awesome and unparalleled, comparing to those German $100K whatever. Exterior is grandiose. It kept 5 people comfortable in a 3000+ mile trip, mostly highway at 85mph and 14mpg. No electrical problem, no degrading in the ride quality so far. Bluetooth is convenient. DVD nav is handy, also the backup camera. Mark Levinson is better than some home audio. Ownership is superb. Overall, it does more than I can dream out of a $70K SUV. It gives me all the confidence I need for driving. For my family, it's an ultimate friend, way beyond a machine. I love her.

Luxury Utility Vehicle (LUV)

piccolo, 12/31/2003

This vehicle is just superb. The exterior and interior designs are excellent. Comfortable seats with enough leg and head space for tall individuals. Acceleration is amazing for an SUV, better than some sedans. Fun and easy to drive. Excellent audio and navigation systems. This is my first Lexus, and I think now that Lexus is the top car maker.

The best buy LUV on the market

Sam Miao, 01/24/2004

This is by far the best SUV on the market regardless of price, plus the Lexus reputation for service and quality.

12345...14