Used 2013 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

2013 GS 350 F sport AWD

widamer, 11/16/2012
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the GS350 F Sport for over 5 months. I wanted something relaible and sporty. I had 2003 G35 2 door 6 speed manual rear wheel drive for 9 years since it came out. I had kids so I needed more room. At first wasnt crazy about the front grill but I compared it to the C350, BMW 5's and Audi 6 's series cars . The lexus interior was the best - I have the meatallic finish with the F sport. What sold me on the car was the test drive - after the drive the handling, braking, agility was far superior to that of Audi,BMW or Benz. I am still finding all sorts of gadgets and surprises even after 5 months.

The most Reliable luxury car EVER

John Thomas, 07/07/2016
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car satisfied my wife and I from day one. Lexus continues to out build all other car manufacturers and their quality is second to no one in the business...PERIOD..!!!!

Best luxury car ever

Kenneth, 10/05/2016
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best car I've ever owned. Super stable. Reliable vehicle and low maintenance. You will not be disappointed.

From RL to GS

REJ, 05/22/2016
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Found a great deal; 2013 GS-350 w/ luxury package and preferred package. 26k miles, $31,750. Could not be happier. 18 way adjustable seats, adaptive suspension, very quiet and very quick. Got a beautiful red metallic with black interior. Miss the SHAWD of the RL but love the quiet poised ride of the GS, cannot believe I saved > $30k in a 3 yr old car, pays to shop around, looked for 4 months before stumbling onto this deal.

Great car. Highly recommended.

Nick, 03/24/2018
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought my 2013 GS 350 F Sport in 2014 with 28K miles. Now have a little over 60K miles and have had zero issues. The car handles great in all modes and conditions. Exterior and interior styling are best in class in my opinion. My only complaint is a rattle that I can't seem to get fixed and a bent wheel from hitting a pothole. Fuel economy isn't as good as expected but at almost 20mpg for an AWD sedan with 300+ hp it's worth it. Highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a reliable and yet stylish luxury/sport sedan.

12345...8