Used 2013 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Good bye 5 series!

jondc, 07/22/2012
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my AWD GS for about 3000 miles and what a fun car. I have the luxury package build with Mark Lev and the sound system and infotainment are amazing. The black wood and semi-aniline leather are so rich. The Sport mode is awesome, really takes the driving experience to e next level. I traded my '10 5 series and good riddance! I went back to the Lexus dealer to put some air in my tires and car wash and service treatment is far superior. I cant believe I put up with bmw as long as I did.

2013 Lexus AWD GS 350 owned 6 years-still amazing

Maine Lexus Owner, 04/12/2019
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this GS new in 2013. Yes it takes premium gas, but for a reason. It has a high performance engine that moves! It is the most reliable sedan we have ever owned. Replaced brakes and tires, that is it. I am trying out newer Lexus models, and the technology is a mess. My navigation works perfect in my GS. I am being told to get a newer Lexus without Navigation, and this came from a manager. You can use your smart phone and there are applications that work better. Manager even said Garmins work better. Toyota is not paying attention. So I guess I will keep my reliable, awesome 2013 GS350 longer. It has 80,000 miles. It is a keeper. I will run this one a few more years. Find a used 2013 GS-it will still be running like a charm. Toyota should look back at their successes.

Tested many, found the best in the GS

tropwes, 06/27/2013
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Tested BMW 535XI, E350 Benz, Jaguar XF, Acura TL and after nearly buying the E350 Benz, landed on the 2013 Lexus GS. The moment I sat down in the drivers seat, after trying all of those other models, I was going to own the GS. The technology, comfort, screen size and logic before I even put it in to drive were amazing. Once I took it out on the highway, I felt like I owned the road as it hugged the lane and I hardly had to touch the steering, but when I did, my god! I still haven't found out where the limit is on cornering speed is. I am getting a solid 27mpg with mostly highway driving as I commute 50 miles each way. I couldn't imagine owning any other car...

GS 350 F AWD - Awesome car

ricebrnr, 06/14/2013
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

About me: I tried AudiA6, BMW5S and MB Main use commuting to work. I now own the 2013 GS 350F AWD Once I sit in the car and the seat positions around me like a mold I feel like Im commuting in a perfect mix between a Race car/Millenium Falcon. The car is responsive in the normal mode and more aggressive going into the S+ mode. There is something for everyone in this car. If I feel aggressive in driving there is a button for that S+. To me its the perfect combination of comfort, sport and modern technology. It feels complete. Even balance bet HP and MPG is just right. A few xtra horses would be nice but prob wasted on most of us. Lexus Service - PERFECT, others not even close.

A beast in a beautiful package

Steve in SC, 01/30/2019
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lexus' long list of accolades - luxurious, comfortable, reliable, solidly built, great resale - never included exciting ... until the new generation GS. This beauty can go toe-to-toe with the best of the Bavarians and then some. The tried and true V6 churns out power to spare, the vastly improved suspension hugs the road like a proper sports car should, all of this while wrapped in a cabin as well-appointed and artfully crafted as a six-figure Bentley. I've had my GS for about a year (it has about all the options except the Cold Weather Package and, sadly, without the Mark Levinson system), and I can say without hesitation it's the best car I've owned, including 3 BMWs. While the Bimmer 5 series is evidently more adept in the hardcore performance arena of straight-line grunt and skidpad adherence, the GS' total package of luxury, performance and rock-solid build quality is unmatched among the lux sports sedan segment. I do wish the shift points were a little more precise (a nit to pick, for sure) and, as everyone else who ever used Lexus' infotainment interface has said, that mouse thing is a nuisance.

12345...8