Used 2013 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Quite a different GS!

bob446, 05/03/2012
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Having just retired, I no longer will have to make extended road trips. So I decided to trade my LS460 for a new GS, and save a little money in the bargain. What a good idea!! This new GS is beautifully styled on the exterior and features a roomy and comfortable interior. The redesigned dashboard is a masterpiece, including the giant infotainment screen. Eighteen-way power seats are supremely adjustable and comfortable--I love the thigh support extender and side bolster adjustments. Performance is peppy, cornering secure, and gas mileage reasonable.

2013 GS350

mwong3, 05/19/2013
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have the new GS350 for 2 months now, and it is excellent. Like most of you, I have a busy life. My previous BMW 3 series was just a disappointment, poor ride quality, stiff steering, maintainence problems. I felt like all I had was a car with 4 wheels and a BMW badge. The GS just elevates the driving experience to a whole new level. I just feel totally pampered inside the car, with top quality material, leather, wood, and technology. The ride and steering is softer than the BMW. But I much prefer it at the end of a busy day when I am dead tired. I no longer have to struggle to turn the car out of a packed car park because of a stiff steering wheel.

Daily Driver Long on Adrenalin

vanguard1987, 12/08/2012
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

For middle management guys like me, who go for cars like this, you've to stop lying to yourself. I'd love to say max power, max torque and racing handling are my top priorities. They're not though, they can't be. Reliability and comfort have to occupy some top spots. Before I enjoy the daily adrenalin shot that I get from my 2013 GS350 F-Sport, it had better start, emmerse my senses and not leave me in a cloud of steam on the side of the road somewhere. I promise you that this car can handle everything and anything that you're going to want to do in the real world. Your bravery will run out and your consideration for not crossing from spirited to reckless driving will kick in well below the limits of the F-Sport. Great track day car? No. But I'm going to work a lot more often then going to the track. I just want to enjoy the hell out of the daily commute and dude, it just doesn't get any better in this price range. This car makes me feel alive, proud, motivated. I can see it from my 5th floor corner office and it calls to me all day long. I can't wait to drive it and I get a goofy smile every time I get in. Ignore the track teleme-trickery and get the car that soothes your brow as well as it lights your fire. When you click into Sport + mode, this car will strain at the leash and bark out a multi-stage exhaust note that is 100% primal scream. When your talent runs out, it will make the decisions that you failed to, and ensure that you live to tell the tale to your dude-bro's AND get your daughter to her volleyball game on time. I promise, you will not be disappointed in this work of engineering excellence.

Love my GS 2013

sherlock7, 07/09/2012
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love the Gs. Just picked it up. Its beautiful inside and out. The navigation system has a huge learning curve, even for the computer savoy driver. Its a lot of car for the money.

2013 GS350 AWD F Sport Rocks!

newarrior, 06/04/2013
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Anyone who drives this car while shopping among the A6s, 535XI, M37, trust me, you'll pick the Lexus. You must get AWD F Sport version. It's silky smooth on the highway and blows by other cars with ease or, slip into Sport S+ mode and drive is tight, handling precise, grip is secure, and engine sounds and performs, in a word, awesome. I traded in my '07 GS350 AWD and I didn't think I would get another but F Sport is a much more aggressive, yet refined car.

12345...8