Used 1994 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used GS 300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

GS 300

MrScary, 07/30/2004

Smooth and reliable...Lexus Quality reigns supreme!!!!1

STILL RUNNING

STH, 03/10/2003
4dr Sedan

I BOUGHT THE CAR ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO WITH 50K, AND I CURRENTLY HAVE AN UNBELIEVABLE 175K miles on it and I haven't experienced any major problems under the hood.

Built to Last!

T-Girl, 09/25/2004
4dr Sedan

Bought 2 years old w/30,000 mi., owned now for 7 years. Now has 171,000 miles. Other than not starting due to battery outage, it has never stopped on me once. This car is built to last. It's 10 years old, but the design still looks stylish. We are now shopping for a new car and this car causes our expectations to be high. Find one that's well maintained and you won't be disappointed. We've only had 2 problems with the interior ever - cup holder (awful design) and the rear pass. window.

Ad
Build Your LS 500
At a Glance:
  • $76,000starting MSRP

GS-- luxury--king

jon siemann, 11/03/2004
4dr Sedan

I have owned my 94gs 300 since feb. 96. My car has 293,000. This is the #1 car ever built based on quality,luxury,driver fatigue in long distance,value for dollar,fuel economy and repairs,very low maintenance,complete with a ultra smooth inline 6-engine pioneered by europeans. The car was manufactured in Tahara Japan at a factory cost of roughly $32000 and a selling price of41,500. you tell me the best car ever made period!!!Mine still drives better than $25000 2005 with less repairs.Heck the brakes on this car last 50000 miles and thats using them need I say more.

Awesome Car!!!

jonesclan, 01/28/2007
4dr Sedan

This car is the best I've ever owned. Has never failed to start or broken down ever. It's pretty much maintenance free and still drives and rides like a new car. Still looks pretty good too, just has the old body style. It's 13 years old now and has 140k miles so we've been looking around for a new car. The surprising thing is that even the new cars we've been test driving do not ride and drive as good as this one. Have definitely decided we should buy another Lexus if we can find one we can afford.