Used 1994 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used GS 300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Not that reliable

B, 09/27/2008
4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 130 miles now it has 175 and it's given me problems, water pump replaced, radiator, fix the timing, brakes, tires, 2 window motors, major transmission problem, check engine light is on. Since I had this car it's been parked a couple of times for 2 to 5 months at a time. It's hard to fix and expensive too. By the way we do change the oil often and try to keep up with it. This car cost us $6.200 but with all the repairs we done to it cost us well over $10.000

I LOVE this car!!

gelbob, 07/24/2009
4dr Sedan

After 215000 miles this car still runs like a champ. I will definitely go with Lexus again. Yes, it is expensive on repairs, but worth it in longevity.

Will Miss My Dear GS300

shavonnem79, 06/24/2011
4dr Sedan

I just said fair well to my dear gs300. I didnt have it that long,maybe a little over one year. The car gave me issues but the previous owner didnt take good care of it. I bought it for 1400 and had to put 3000 of work into it,ever penny was worth it. I loved driving it! I loved the design of the interior and exterior. Even though there were some issues under the hood my dear gs never left me stranded. If you have one of these,take good care of it, I will miss this car! Excellent vehicle!!! kudos toyota/lexus

Ad
Build Your LS 500
At a Glance:
  • $76,000starting MSRP

Lex the Best

Lex the Lexus, 03/02/2003
4dr Sedan

It has an Inline- 6 Engine that keeps the car moving nicely, the design both in and out that does not age so quickly. We live out on a very rough and hilly road, but our Lex climbs it with ease. The power button is very nice, along with all of the other little extras that a join the car. There is a winter mode for the wipers, an automatic steering wheel that gets out of your way , auto- air-conditioning, a rear light failure warning light, auto headlights and many more to kept this car comprisable to new cars. The car is very quite, and has sufficient legroom. It’s almost like it’s in control of the road which makes it a joy to ride in.

Only Italian designedToyota is beautiful

gsman, 04/02/2004
4dr Sedan

The only Italian designed Toyota product is miles better looking than anything else from Toyota.... ever!