Used 2014 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (22 reviews )

Great upgrade from another Lexus.
By Frank Singleton

2014 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Liked the way my HS 250 H performance, but wanted something that was bigger and has driven. Took the ES 350 on a ride for a few minutes, and I decided right there not to test the BMW X1. This is the wheels for me. Have to get use to using more gas, but now I have a really nice sedan. Took no time to connect the Bluetooth, SiriusXM and all the other little toys I have. Acceleration and the smoothness of the ride was worth the price. And since the ES models can go up to 250,000 miles, no need to change cars anytime soon...

Purchased a low mileage lease vehicle
By T. Juerisson

2014 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

-My last car was a 2002 Maxima GLE . A " lower tech " vehicle but outstanding in its time I don't like all of the new dash controls & menus seen through the display screen. Haven't figured out yet how to operate more than the basic controls so far. The owners book is well illustrated but is almost two inches thick. Backing this vehicle up would be treacherous without the rear camera & screen plus the side mirrors ( High rear glass line ) . The Lexus is very quiet on the open road. Mine is black / black . Love the way it looks.

Nice car
By Tammy Harrington

2014 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It's a very nice car, I definitely recommend it.

Lexus 350ES GREAT BUY
By Olivia Crouch

2014 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lexus 350Es is big, comfortable, quiet car. Have owned 3 of them & will probably buy a 4th

Well-Rounded Comfort, Performance & Value
By Dino

2014 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded my 2014 Camry SE for the 2014 ES 350 Base & couldn't be happier. Overall excellent purchase including price (value for $ spent) & dealer experience. Have been eyeing this model for some time & was very familiar with the platform via my Camry, which I also was very happy with (SE model only; didn't like other trim levels.) The seat comfort & adjustability is excellent while lumbar support is better than the Camry's. At 6 ft, 1 in, have no problems with ingress & egress. I have the base model car with dark grey / light grey colors. I love it. The NuLuxe (read: vinyl) material is perfect for me as I go to gym daily & play tennis 3-4 days per week & meticulously care for my vehicles; one less maintenance item to contend with servicing the leather several times each year as I do for my wife's Murano. Have HID headlights but no Nav or B/U camera. No worries for me as I have never had those in any car. Use my TomTom & iPhone for Nav. Paid $21k for 1-owner, no accident vehicle from Mercedes dealer in Pampano Beach, FL with 10k miles of warranty remaining. Like the push-button diagnostics that includes air pressure volume per tire to help maintain proper wear & safety. Can hardly purchase any super-nice vehicle at that price that even nears the luxury, comfort, reliability & performance of this car. As stated above, excellent experience with vehicle & dealer. Have only pressed the gas pedal hard twice & WOW this thing really accelerates but is smooth & quiet at the same time. Purchased a Lexus SUV for my daughter last year & that is how I caught the Lexus bug. At 52, cannot imagine owning anything else.