2018 Kia Optima Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Kia Optima Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Optima model:

4Th Optima since 2011
By Anthony G

2018 Kia Optima S 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have owned many optimas, i loved the 2011 lx and the 2012 SXl, they were both great. The 2014 lx i owned, had the engine recall and after the repair the engine light stayed on. I decided to purchase the New 2018 Kia Optima S. Pros- Great styling, it picks up and goes and with 3 driving modes its pretty cool, love the Apple car play, love the sport style leather interior, led fog and rear lights. Cons- I have a hard shift from 2nd to first when slowing down, The brakes occasionally squeal (i live in Texas and it gets hot so no moisture should be causing them to squeal. The apple car play freezes sometimes. I purchased my car in October of 2017 so ive had it almost a year. Overall its great on gas, comfortable on long trips, great sound system, looks sporty and stylish. I think this is my last run with the Optima.

Buy It Again
By Michael DD

It has no spare tire.

My new car is a "Smooth" ride!
By James

2018 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

It has met my expectations so far, and I hope that it will continue to do so. Drive one and check it out for yourself. I believe you will be impressed.

Buying
By Ken

2018 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Nice value for the money. Couldn’t get a deal at my local dealer so I bought it out of state

Awesome! CommonWealth KIA
By Leigh

2018 Kia Optima S 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

My experience with Xavier Aguirre and the whole entire staff at CommonWealth KIA of Lawrence was positively Amazing and I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Sincerely,