2021 Kia Forte Consumer Reviews

$17,890

Save as much as $1,490
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Incredible value ... I was so surprised

Brian, 01/05/2021
GT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

After having my vehicle that I drive for work being totaled by some idiot I needed a vehicle. With the pretty hefty price increases of used vehicles I thought it might be better for something new. Did a lot of online searches looking for a solid vehicle. The GT with the Turbo 2 package just sounded like it could work. Test drove it and it was home with me in 3 hours. Technology for the price is crazy. Ventilated seats at this price is insane. Drives nice but not to be confused with a sports car. It is sporty though. Plenty of performance for around town or the highway. My other vehicle is a BMW X3 M40I so if I want to go 0-60 in 4.5 seconds I have that. The Kia is a lot of fun to drive and you will like it the more you drive it.

2021 GT Manual - Impressed

Memo G., 12/17/2020
GT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

First of all... #savethemanuals. Now that that’s out of the way, this car has been amazing! The manual GT version comes with standard summer tires which is an incredible value at about $21K USD. Kia really impressed me with the quality, technology and safety it offers. Some vehicles above the $30k mark don’t even come with some of the features the Forte GT offers. Not to mention the best warranty in the business (10 year, 100k miles for powertrain) shows they really back their quality and reliability. The forte is also roomier than I imagined which was another pleasant surprise. Overall all smiles from the Forte! Highly recommend!

Value value value

doug, 12/09/2020
LXS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Impressive styling, roomy interior, incredible trunk space, and a nice large infotainment screen. Got a great low mileage lease price for my father to get around town in his retirement years. Lots of standard amenities for a car at this price point. First time my father had this type of backup camera and he loved it. He said the car had much more pep than he expected. In three years I imagine he will be leasing another one.

Very well executed

jsd, 12/14/2020
GT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Much nicer interior than competition as well as stying cues on exterior. German feel and very good quality for the price point. Look and feels more expensive and is a great value compared to Honda SI or Volkswagen IMO

Great quality for the price!

Seth, 01/28/2021
LXS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I traded a 2017 Hemi truck for this car so that I could see family more often without breaking bank on fuel. My first 75 mile trip I was averaging 46.9MPG!! Now granted this was on 55mph Country roads. but I was tickled to death since the hemi maybe got me 19-21 highway. Sport mode makes the shift points and acceleration much tighter which is fun but I typically only use that in heavier traffic on highway. For a sub $24K car I'm thoroughly impressed. Not to mention KIA Store gave me an extended warranty of 7 yr/100k miles for EVERY thing (lights, touch screen, electronics etc.) bumper to bumper. and the standard 10 yr/100k mile powertrain. I miss the raw power of a V8 truck but you can't beat this cars ride quality and Fuel Econ for the price. Definitely would recommend this car. (The new K5 is sexy though)