2019 INFINITI QX50 Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX50 model:

Terrified
By Bettie Graybill

2019 INFINITI QX50 ESSENTIAL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Terrified I have had this car QX 50 for only four weeks My problem is from time to time when I come to a stop and pull out into traffic my rpm goes all the way up to the redAnd will not go in the next gear so I have to pull over to keep from getting hit thank God I have never tried to get on the freeway the car Act like it want to stall out lose power so I took it in and they told me that a bug was on the camera and it was trying to keep me from having an accident or felt like there was something in front of me so I was told to buy some wet wipes and keep the camera clean for the acceleration of the car I was told the computer was trying to catch up with what I was trying to do took it in Thursday and again Friday salesman took it in for a test drive and didn’t feel any different but again today I pulled out in traffic and the same thing happen at this point I Don’t feel safe driving this car so I call and INFINITI again today what’s so sad it is a beautiful car and I enjoy driving it but this problem really need to be check out

Well Beyond Expectations
By John

2019 INFINITI QX50 ESSENTIAL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This car rocks! If you are looking for performance and good MPG's in a roomy SUV, this is what got me hooked on the QX50. It's quieter than the 2019 Lexus RX50 and Acura RDX. The 16 speaker Bose system is a concert hall on wheels. It is exceptionally roomy to where I can haul sports equipment and fit four comfortably. Two thumbs way up!

Fuel economy
By Harry

2019 INFINITI QX50 ESSENTIAL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

i purchased the Qx50 in June and all was good my question is why do i feel that im getting low gas mileage. i was expecting a much better fuel economy. my dashboard shows an average of about 17MPG any else experience this? any ideas how i can accurately see what kind of gas mileage im getting exactly. thanks

Don’t buy 2019 QX50
By Kathy

2019 INFINITI QX50 PURE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We have this car about 3 months now. Have approximately 3500 miles on it. We experiencing a hug defect on this car. In October, I drove the infinity to the gym in the morning 5:20am. It was less than 1 miles away, parked the car outside about 70 minutes. Went home, parked the car in the garage 2 hours. When I got in the car and started, the fan came on. It was so loud that we can hear it inside the car with all windows up. It was on over 40 minutes from my house to work. Got to work, shut off the engine, restarted the car, the fan immediately came back on. This happened 4 times now. We do believe something is not right. Took it back to the dealer, they cannot fix it, said it is per design, not a defect. Bought this as a luxury car, not luxury at all. Now, I am worrying about the safety of myself and my passengers. Not sure when or if the engineer is going to die on the highway. If anyone has the same problem please report it.

We are at a loss regarding what to do next. Would not recommend to buy, there is still a lot of problems on this vehicle to work out.

I love this newly designed Infiniti Qx50
By SRINIVAS KATUKOJWALA

2019 INFINITI QX50 ESSENTIAL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I was looking for a Hybrid Luxury SUV , One day I ended up going to Infiniti dealer and checked out 2019 QX50, just fell in love with it and bought it. The sales team was wonderful and absolutely friendly.

I have owned it for couple of months now, I bought a fully loaded QX50 Essential with everything that this model can have. It is stunningly great purchase. I am getting good city fuel economy almost 22 City and 27 High way. I was big fan of Honda cars for last 22 years and when it comes to luxury cars I did not want to buy anything from Honda/Acura, so I checked out BMW, Mercedes, Lexus and Infiniti and bought it. Lots of cargo space and fantastic second row seating with lots of leg room.

I love the meticulously designed interiors of the car and very smooth ride. I notice lots of QX60 on the road and I am sure by next year you will end up seeing lots of QX50s . You buy a luxury car to get a very smooth ride and feel the luxurious interiors and features, I love the features that this car has. The Infotainment system (which is least important) need some good work but Loved having two screens one for Navigation and one for utilities and features. These days most of the cars use CVT Transmission but will give very smooth ride compared to traditional transmission. European car fans should check this car for sure. I love the new VC Turbo Engine and all the driving modes.