Used 2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews

$10,495

Used M35 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Awesome Ride

Vince, 03/29/2008
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a fun car to drive I have a big smile on my face when driving my M35. We have tested the X3, Volvo S80, MDX, Avalon, GS 350 and the M35 was the best bang for the buck, roomier then most others in the same class. It seems like that most carmakers make the cars smaller and smaller hope that Infiniti stays with their roomier layout I love the Lexus GS but it is too small for me. I am getting AVG of 20.6 mpg will try manual shifting see if I get a better mileage. I tinted the windows and it looks so cool, this car rocks.

The Car For the Money

Farman22, 04/13/2008
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a used 07 M35x 2 weeks ago after an exhaustive search. The highs are interior, front seat room (lots of headroom for me 6'6" - better than SUVs!!). Fun to drive - tight. Looks great with the possible improvement being the rear. Things to improve. Nav: my garmin is much better. Bluetooth doesn't understand any voice commands (Go Home = Call Mom). I get 21 mpg not great but knew that going in. What makes this car very desirable is 60k mile warranty, tops in reliability and Consumer Reports rating the unchanged 08 model as 2nd only to the LS 460. Bought mine for $31.5k with 19k miles. Couldnt be happier. Using regular gas with no knocking. Tight handling/low clearance.

It's a keeper

hoosier, 05/01/2008
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have 17,000 miles and now my wife wants one. Now getting 26+ mpg on the highway at 70 mph but in town is 16 even when I drive like a grandpa.

2nd time around just as good

Walter Joshi, 02/23/2019
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd M35X. My first was a 2006. I got that in 2008 with 26k miles after someone totaled my Lexsus GS300. This car was far superior in handling and finish. I put on another 250k miles for a total of 276k miles. It never gave me any issues. It was simply the best car i have ever owned. I knew that i was pushing my luck at over a quarter million miles so when a 2007 model came up with 76k miles i bought it. This new (old) car is just as sweet to drive. I almost bought a M37 but I'm so happy to be with what i consider an old friend in the comfort and confidence i have in driving this car. Might possibly be one of the best and most underrated cars ever made. Don't forget that Consumer reports gave it the best in class two years in a row for 2005 and 2006.

Greatest car made in that era

Wes Hines, 12/10/2019
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Total reliability with no major repairs at >160,000 miles. Still rides and drives like a dream. Always compliments when friends ride for the first time.