Used 2003 INFINITI G35 Consumer Reviews - 858 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 INFINITI G35 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

My G35
By Jerry

2003 INFINITI G35 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Check for oil consumption

03 Sedan w/ 115k & counting!
By Osider760

2003 INFINITI G35 4dr Sedan w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased this sedan back in 2015 w/ only 103k miles and I'm now at 115k. It has not let me down since (knock on wood). Great smaller sedan w/ performance. Fast & Drives well. Since purchased I've had the change timing belts, brakes, spark plugs, tires & the camshaft sensor. I guess the camshaft sensor is notorious for going out on Nissan's. Found a local shop that changed it for $180 w/ OEM parts. All of these are expected routine maintenance. IF YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE, IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. It shifts smooth and has a lot of power when you step on the pedal. Fuel economy is okay, I get about 180 miles per tank fill, all city driving for me. I've heard these cars can go over 200k miles. I've seen an ad in our local Infiniti dealer with the same year/make/model that has 255k miles on it! I like the 4300k HID headlights, leather is in outstanding condition, moonroof, BOSE speaker system. I will update this review and things come up and/or I hit more mileage. Overall, great reliable car. Won't let you down.

Impressive car
By Stan

2003 INFINITI G35 4dr Sedan w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very good value for the money, now a days very cheap. If you look hard enough there are some out there with less than 100k miles. Great acceleration and handling. My only complaints are the fuel economy is like that of an suv. Also, the climate controls are rather confusing to learn how to operate.

Love my Hunter green infiniti g35
By Leah Zinsser

2003 INFINITI G35 4dr Sedan w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 2003 infiniti g35 2 and a half years ago with about 150,000 miles. It was pretty cheep and still in good shape when i bought it. However after putting almost 30,000 miles on it things have gone wrong. For one i have an exhaust leak and the piping is rusted out. I had low profile tires which i had to get new ones. A couple weeks ago i brought it to my shop to get ball joints and wheel barrings on it because of a real bad "clanking" noise. Now it needs brakes(probably because all of the new parts i put in it) however I love this sporty looking car, and dreading the day i have to sell it. I love the ride and its very comfterable all the way around. Another slight problem ive had with this car is the passanger side seat is stuck foward, my trunk will not open and my lock and unlock part of the key doesnt work(maybe because i dropped it to many times).

Good engine - but issues are usually expensive
By mclovin7980

2003 INFINITI G35 4dr Sedan w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

11 yrs and 135,000 kms basic city use.

Durable, however these are the issues that are costly.

1. Brakes - they wear out quicker than most cars and are expensive.

2. Radio/AC malfunction in most models is a costly dealer repair.

3. Some oil leak issues are common

4. Self repairs are not easy for this model, replacing the battery and headlights etc.

Otherwise this model is satisfactory for a durable engine and I would rate it a 7/10 for satisfaction.

Brakes should never wear out in 1/2yrs with average use.