Used 2000 INFINITI G20 Consumer Reviews - 34 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G20 model:

My girl
By Momo

2000 INFINITI G20 4dr Sedan

Love her so much... Wonderful 17 yrs!

Great solid Car
By Imran

2000 INFINITI G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

Just got to 200k Miles, spent $2500 on suspension & engine, she still runs solid, change oil, keep routine services, one of best G's out there period. its 2016!

Love this car!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By klownn

2000 INFINITI G20 4dr Sedan

I love this car. My husband bought if for me brand new in 2000. The g20 sedan is a great car. Needed a new alternator about 3 years ago and got new hoses about 2 years ago. but nothing major just regular wear and tear. Ive got over 160,000 miles and still going strong. I would never, never, never trade or sell my car. I am very happy and loves the way it drives. I also enjoy the compiments by the way the color is Autumn Bronze........ ps please be religious on the maintenance of your car... thank you Sewell Infiniti..........

I love the moon roof and the stereo system.

Bring the G20 sedan/touring back. Would by a new one in a heartbeat........ only the G20!!!!!

The best car ever made
By mikecool77

2000 INFINITI G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

I've had many cars: Multiple Honda's, Acura's, Lexus, BMW, Mitsubishi's etc...

By far...This car is the best car ever made. I'm so thankful for this car. It gets amazing gas mileage and it is bullet proof.

The mechanic was shocked that just about everything I had in this thing was stock. The only thing you may change is the 02 sensor.

122,000 going strong!!

Gas and reliability

cup holders!

g20
By bryan591

2000 INFINITI G20 4dr Sedan

i am an ase certified master technician and i work for honda so believe me when i say the g20 is one of the most reliable cars ever made. the motor, transmission, and suspension are all bullet proof. my g20 has 198k on it and it gets 30-32 hwy mpg, doesnt leak, or burn a drop of oil, has the original alternator, water pump, and radiator. sometimes i have to make sure the car is still idling because it idles so smooth. i want to buy another one but my wife wont let me lol. but one is all youll ever need 300,000 miles on original motor and trans is definatley achievable. i cant say enough postitive things about this car, if you have a chance to own one i reccomend it.