Used 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Go Hyundai and You Won't Look Back
By Randy

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This is my third Hyundai. Have had the Sonata, Santa Fe Sport and currently the Santa Fe Ultimate AWD. I am currently waiting on some good rebates or sale prices on the 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate AWD which will be my fourth one.. As far as quality, ride, comfort and technology, I would have the say all the Hyundai's we have had were equal quality wise. Hyundai builds great vehicles and I have recommended them to friends and family. Some have switched to Hyundai and thank me for it. Their vehicles range from the Elantra to the Genesis. Hyundai keeps improving the quality and technology of their vehicles and give you a lot for your money. Some high end/luxury vehicles fall short of Hyundai. With Hyundai your are not just paying for a name, you are paying for the best. I will continue buying the Hyundai brand as long as they continue to make high quality, technologically advanced and stylish vehicles.

Awesome SUV !
By Ann Haro

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I Love my Hyundai Santa Fe ! I had my older Toyota sequoia for years, and It was time to look into another vehicle that suited my needs and wants. We shopped around for months looking for a little smaller suv, but not to small. I still needed driver room, passenger room, and some cargo room in the back. We narrowed our decision between the Toyota highlynder, Honda Pilot , and the Santa Fe. After doing our readearch on all three and looking at all of them we chose the Sante Fe limited. We are so glad we did ! It’s so comfortable to drive! The interior is sooo nice, the controls are easy to use, the touch screen is big and easy to see, it’s fun to drive, it’s easy to load and unload groceries and our dogs. It’s very roomy without being to big. The warranty is Awesome. I get a lot of compliments from friends and family. Its a very dependable suv. Love it!

Airbags saved us!!!
By Ashly Curry

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

We were t-boned at a 4- way stop and all of the airbags deployed ( curtains and seat air bags on both sides). My 5 and 2.5 years old boys were shaken but not hurt. I can’t say enough about the ability of this car to take on a direct impact and still keep the passengers secure and unharmed. Thank you Hyundai!!!!

I survived!
By M. Thompson

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the Sante Fe Sport a year and a half ago after researching safety ratings and affordability of various SUVs. I live in a high traffic area, and safety was a top priority. Last week I was sitting at a red light when I was rear ended by a Toyota Tacoma going at too high a rate of speed for the area. The truck that hit me actually came high enough to knock out the back glass of my hatchback. All side curtain airbags in my entire vehicle deployed instantly. While I am facing further medical treatments, thankfully, none of my injuries were life threatening. I’m so thankful for the safety features of the Sante Fe. Now we wait for insurance to decide if my SUV can be fixed or if it will be totaled out. My husband and I agree that if it is totaled out, we will be heading right back to the dealership for another Hyundai Sante Fe Sport!

Seller Source
By nireesha

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Buy from a proper dealer who cares for your business, and make sure it was not a smoking Vehicle