Used 2006 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Elantra for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

MY 06*** Love my car

Tracey, 05/01/2008
GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 2006 Elantra New May 06. It now has 21000 miles on it and it has been very good to me, I have had no problems with it at all since i bought it. Reliability is a 10++++ plus i bought the extended 10yr 100k bumper to bumper and i have to say that i feel 100% safe w/free roadside assistance with a push of a button on the phone.

My Elantra

pfk981, 05/01/2008
GT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Elantra GT in feb 2006. I now have 50,000 miles. This has been a great car. No major problems. The only real complaint I have is the stock rear brakes are very soft brake pads. I always noticed that my rear wheels had more brake dust than my front (not normal). After they started making noise (35K) I replaced them with better pads and all is good. I enjoy driving it to and from work everyday. I would definitely purchase another one.

HAPPY HYUNDAI

me & my car, 05/15/2008
GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My first elantra was bought in 2000. Had an accident in 2006 and bought another one... Wouldn't purchase another car. For the price, waranty, comfort, reliablity, style, etc. What other kind of transportation is there? n-o-n-e. Keep up the great job in manufacturing such a tremedous car for the $$$$$... You can keep your Benz, beemer, Lexus, vet, etc. Give my a Hyundai anytime (and you still have money left for gas!)

Oh, what a car!

Steve, 04/13/2018
GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Very reliable, comfortable, and great gas mileage.