Used 2013 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews

Used Azera for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great Buy!!

heicel Rodriguez, 03/20/2016
4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Best choice and Hidden Hyundai jewel. My car has nothing TO ENVY to the expensive make and models out there. It it's fully equipped and handles great.

My other Mercedes Benz

Frank Anthony, 03/23/2016
4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

After owning 3 Mercedes E-Class sedans, we bought this car for $22,000 less and after driving it for 4 years and 43000 miles I say it is better than the Mercedes. It doesn't cost $2000 per year to maintain. Doesn't need new brake pads at 23,000 miles and tires at 30,000 miles and on and on. Now have 37,000 miles and it is 3 years old. definitely the least expensive car to maintain that I have ever owned. Can't say enough about the quiet comfortable ride.

Good for the buck

Seth Duncan, 11/08/2016
4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I love the curves of the car. I love the many options that it came with as standard. I love the price and the power train warranty. The audio is terrible though and the ride a little bumpy. I am getting about 16 miles to the gallon instead of 20 for city driving. Will keep an eye on that especially as I have it on ECO.

Excellent - watch out Toyota

Rufus Morison, 05/16/2018
4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

We have two Azeras, a 2006 Limited and a 2013 Tech. The attention to detail on both is very good. The 2013 is a great travel car and the back seats are very comfortable, we have yet to discover a problem with this car. The panoramic sun-moon roof functions as expected and the heating/cooling is even. The rear window power shade is a great feature. Highway mileage is ~31 mpg. Instrumentation is thoughtful. It is unfortunate that the Azera will no longer be manufactured after 2017.

Review from a pro

Dale DB, 07/10/2018
4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I am a ride share driver. I drive 2,000 miles a month. This car is extremely comfortable to sit in and drive. Besides looking terrific you want to be comfortable in your car. With the technology package or the Limited trim, this car has everything that a 12 cylinder Mercedes and stretch limo has. Ventilated and heated seats, rear side window shades. Rear window shade that automatically goes down when you back up. Enormous panoramic sunroof. Widest driver seat ever because the power controls to adjust the seat are on the door and not on the lower left side of the seat. Therefore they didn’t need to leave an empty space for your arm to fit between the door and seat to access the seats power controls, thus they used that room to widen the seat. Very comfortable. Lots more bells and whistles, but as many as a $70,000 cars. Enjoy yourself when you drive!!

12345...6