Used 2013 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews

Used Azera for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

My Azera has really changed my opinion of Hyundai!

Ben, 08/07/2015
4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I were in the market for a new car. We looked at Maximas, Fusions, Camrys, Avalons, etc... and could never find a car that we absolutely fell in love with. I mentioned a Hyundai Genesis that I'd driven as a rental while traveling for business. We decided to give Hyundai a look, but wasn't really expecting much. We found the Azera and were instantly blown away by every detail! This tech package car has it all....sleek/sporty looks, plenty of room for a family of 4 (was very surprised by how much space the interior has), premium leather, Infinity sound system, Bluetooth tech package/navigation system, panoramic sunroof, power back glass shade, great power heated AND cooled seats. While all this was nice, we needed something that would be economical. To our surprise, we are able to get anywhere from 26 to 30mpg in this! Plus, this car drives like a sports car! If you haven't tried one, you are DEFINITELY missing out!!!

Big Value for Price

kk, 10/11/2016
4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I am 27 years old and I have only owned luxury cars: Mercedes and BMW. When I was ready to move on from my BMW I walked into the dealership knowing I was going to leave with an Acura TLX. I drove the TLX and a Kia Optima but they did not have everything I was looking for. My boyfriend suggested I drive the 2013 Hyundai Azera (used obviously). I was hesitant because I have never heard of it but after driving I was unsure why I have never heard of it!! The exterior looked sporty yet luxurious, the inside was spacious (front, back and trunk space), the interior design was so impressive (comparable to anything I had with my past luxury PLUS some!). I drove it like I would everyday and it was smooth and fast. The cabin was so quiet. The mpg was a huge consideration for me which the Azera did well for a luxury car. And the price for what I was getting was amazing to me! I was sold. I left that day with it. I am almost 5 months into owning it and I could not be happier. I have not had any issues with it and I was in one small fender bender where the other persons car was damaged but mine was not at all which was very impressive. Every time someone gets in my car they ask me "what kind of car is this again? This is really nice!" I had someone get upset after I told them what I spent for it and they felt stupid for buying their car for way more and getting way less. I love my car! This car should be talked about more.

Very comfortable to ride, but not to drive

abjee, 06/24/2015
4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

We have owned this car for 2 months, and mostly drive it in the foothills of Smoky Mts. The car drives firm. At low speeds it instills a sense of confidence. The ride quality is one of the best – quiet and very comfortable, suited best as a family sedan. But some glaring shortcomings in driving experience show up in hilly roads. The car drives and steers sluggish in the “ECO/Automatic ” modes. In the “Sports/ Manual ” mode, the car is somewhat more fun to drive. Yet, Azera is best suited as chauffer-driven limo, where one can enjoy astounding rear-seat comfort, fantastic leather, and the panorama of the sunroof, and forget the shortcomings in the driving experience.

Great Valued Sedan

driver335, 06/08/2013

My wife and I just bought a 2013 Hyundai Azera after coming from a Nissan dealer, test driving their Maxima. We are old Nissan owners and have owned two Altimas, two Maximas, and two Infinity G35's. This new Azera reminds us of the Infinity G35 Sport Sedan we bought in 2004, except it has many more features. The Bluetooth and stereo are awesome. The interior room and the leather seating are great. We highly recommend this car to anyone who wants a great sedan at a great price that is comparable to a Lexus or BMW or Cadillac.

Just bought a 2013 Azera

omay, 10/29/2012

Unbelievable value for the money. Love driving it, great bluetooth for phone and easy to use navigation. Comfortable leather seats, seats 5 confortably including tall adults in the back. Wish the steering wheel could come out a little but more (an extra inch would have been nice) Overal, great buy, great MPG with potent V6.

12345...6