Used 2013 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Love My truck
By The Florida Man

2013 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/Leather and Navigation 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you want an all around great driving machine this is it. have put 23000 miles on it in 10 months and it's joy to drive. I didn't buy it for gas mileage but for comfort, I've had two knee replacements and back surgery and getting in and out of this vehicle is great. I love the trunk under the bed it holds my luggage and anything else I need. I am holding on to this Baby!!!

2nd ridgeline awsome
By tony

2013 Honda Ridgeline Sport 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

love this truck fits my life style perfect ,owned bigger trucks before but this is the best one so far!!!

Honda Ridgeline RTL - love it!
By Dan

This is the first review that I have ever written for a product but I could not resist because the Ridgeline is such an excellent vehicle. I purchased the Ridgeline used about one year ago with only 13K miles and have driven it for 15K miles. It is the first pick-up that I have owned and love it. Prior to purchasing, I did plenty of research and test drove the old and new 2017 model. In my opinion, the new 2017 model is just OK. My personal preference is the old design. Things like most: car-like ride; comfort; tons of interior storage capacity and compartments; in-bed trunk (holds two sets of golf clubs); the mid-size makes it easy to maneuver (my wife has no problem driving it); traction in the snow; easy-to-use controls (knobs and buttons vs the new touch screen); gate swings to the side (very convenient). Things where improvement could be made: has no memory seat; poor radio reception; the "on" / "off" indicator for air conditioning setting is small and difficult to read; poor compass. Extra accessories: bed cover (keeps things dry and improves gas mileage); rubber bed mat for protection; cargo net (works great for holding cargo in place). We have owned several Honda's. They are very dependable. Would highly recommend the Ridgeline.

Old man that wanted a comfortable pickup
By charles johnson

2013 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/Leather 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had the vehicle a short time, but I love it. This is my first Honda.

Love my truck.....
By Joe

2013 Honda Ridgeline Sport 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my truck. I purchased it new and put 50,000 miles in the first three years and it was a great commuter over highways and hilly back roads. We both retired in 2016, and it great for picking up garden supplies and transporting our bikes and kayak. Although, I did have to buy a bed extender to hook up to the trailer hitch for the kayak. The only thing two comments is that I am hesitant to take it on the beach with the computer control traction. I've read about the problems in soft sand. I understand the problem has been solved on the 2017 model. But, it's a real beast in the snow. You can take off from a dead stop with traction control and not slip and slid and stopping is no problem at all. The other problem is the radio reception, poor. Oh yes, one last comment. I never encountered this problem, but have always been concerned. What if you have the truck bed loaded up and you get a flat. The spare is in the trunk under the bed. That said, it is a great vehicle. Update - 7/17/17 - Still Loving it.