Used 2013 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crosstour model:

Just perfect!
By Oscar V.

2013 Honda Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my used 2013 Crosstour (27,100 miles on the odometer) to replace my old Civic because we needed a larger vehicle. Cargo space is just perfect for my wife and I (no kids). Rear visibility is a bit compromised, but that is the only demerit, which is alleviated with the backup camera. The car accelerates great for a 4 cylinder! Fuel consumption is good for a car this size. And it looks like nothing else out there. I have owned Mustangs, Camaros, a Subaru WRX and a few other exotic looking cars, but I never had one where I go to the garage just to look at it. Not that many of them on the road and judging by m research, it holds on to its value really well. Plus, it's an Accord for all intents and purposes, so parts are plentiful and inexpensive. I have a bad back, and the height of the vehicle makes getting in and out very easy on my back. A great car to own!

Honda Disappoints
By Frank Jez

2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My first Honda. The transmission has a very annoying high pitched whine that the radio cannot drown out. After numerous complaints and trips to the dealer Honda does nothing. Only Honda has serviced the car and my rear brakes are totally worn out but my front brake pads have 85% of there original thickness. Seems very strange.

Crosstour V6
By Mike D.

2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Make sure you're coming comfortable in this car, that's one of the only things I don't like about it, and the reason I would sell it, its not a fun car to drive, point A to B. At nothing more, the power..yes only the v6, I wish mine was AWD it may make a difference in performance significantly,

My new used crosstour
By Holly OBrien

2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought my 2013 crosstour and love it. It drives well and has plenty of room. It's quiet inside and has a very smooth ride. The heated leather are great.

Nice looking, comfortable
By kl

2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Coming from an older accord this is a nice transition, without going to big and boxy SUV. Particularly like the blue dash lights, large nav screen, xm buttons, darkened rear windows, 3 view rear camera, right side camera on demand, safety rating. Banking on Honda reliability I've had in past.
Update:. Vehicle is still fine. haven't figured out the best way to transport a medium dog safely with no scratched seats.