MSRP Starting at
$53,700

Save as much as $361
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

GMC Way To Go.

Best Dealership in the 5 Boros, 04/02/2021
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Great Truck & Features at no Extra Cost. Went from 2016 to 2021. Can`t wait till 2025.

It looks nice, I love it

Gabriel Manjarrez, 04/15/2021
Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

The only thing is that I expect that my suv comes with the entertainment system the 2 screens tablets , but it didn’t, also the consola is not moving. The seller didn’t explain me the difference of the packages

This is our Fourth!

Shanny0872, 04/28/2021
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

We keep buying these over and over for a reason! They are the best in class as far as we’re concerned! Wow! This is our fourth Yukon and they continue to get better and better! The new suspension is absolutely amazing! It drives like a dream and so smooth! Although we didn’t realize the safety features could be improved upon, this thing is absolutely packed with them! More sensors and more alerts and the camera views from every angle imaginable, which is a good thing because this thing is a BEAST!!! The Heads Up Display is a really nice feature for those of us that have a problem with speeding. It really keeps me in check with the speed limit without being distracting. Our interior is Teak and so pretty! Just an all around comfortable, beautiful and SAFE vehicle!! (We had a bad accident in our 2nd Yukon and will never drive anything else!)

Ad
Build Your Yukon XL
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $53,400starting MSRP
Build & PriceGMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Love our new Yukon!

Lauren, 06/29/2021
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 10A)

We just bought a 2021 Yukon XL SLT and came from a 2009 Yukon XL Denali and we LOVE it! We loved out older Yukon but it was time to upgrade and we have zero regrets. We are a family of 6 and this comfortably fits us all and has a ton of room for storage for long trips. Very smooth and quiet ride, Bose speakers, a lot of safety features. It's completely different that the previous model. It's no wonder why they're sold before they get to the dealership a lot of the time.

Uncomfortable drivers seat and steering wheel!

KimM, 07/21/2021
SLT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 10A)

I have owned my 2021 GMC Yukon XL SLT for five days. I previously owned a 2015 Chevy Suburban - I can say nothing bad about the Chevy Suburban. I have found the steering wheel of the Yukon to be extremely uncomfortable. It is not rounded like in the Suburban or even like in the 2020 Ford F150 (I have one of those too). It has a hard protruding area around the entire wheel that hits my hands right where I grab it (bottom of fingers). It actually causing pain and hurts my hands when I am driving it. In addition, the front seats have three seams that make the seat uncomfortable. I can feel the seams through my clothes.