Used 2007 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2007 Denali XL

Jay, 03/11/2007

Incredibly smooth ride for a vehicle of this size in and around city. Handles with great ease, acceleration is smooth and corners very well. Inside of vehicle is done tatefully with easy access to navigation and audio controls. Captains seats in second row are very comfortable and leave an access to third row for kids from middle without having to remove the second rows every time you have to get off. It also makes the inside feel very open and roomy.

No Power

gary, 09/07/2007

I pull a 26foot trailer and when it comes to a hill you think your in a 4 cylinder. GMC should not sell this as a tow unit.

It is what it is

Please for me daddy, 08/05/2007

I bought this vehicle for carrying multi-passengers and for towing a boat. It does both with style and ease. The big engine option is worth it if you are going to tow, but don't expect stellar gas mileage from this. It does well for what it is. Console with DVD/Navigation gets a little busy and the illumination of the dials could be better. After 7 hours of driving I am not beat like I was driving our Lexus. This is a great blend of towing power and comfort.

Good even in town

Chad, 09/21/2007

I purchased the Yukon XL to replace my minivan. Expected gas economy worse than my minivan. So far I'm 1mpg better. Increasing tires to 40psi and driving efficiently garners 18.5mpg city. Haven't had a road trip yet but I am looking forward to it. Bigger, safer and more fuel efficient than my old Montana? I'll take two.

Seating a Problem

dave, 09/05/2007

Love the ride, the power and the exterior design. This is the 7th Suburban/Yukon XL I've owned and by far the best in comfort, power, gadgets, and looks.