Used 2007 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

American Made Built With Quality

Josh , 01/21/2008

Who says American made cars are to plain and simple? Well not my 07 GMC Yukon Xl. It has plenty of power, plenty of room, and is very comfortable.

My new favorite car!

Teodora, 01/21/2008

OK so I used to drive a Mercedes Benz G wagon. I thought this Denali would be way slow. But to my suprise it was not! I love everything about it. It gets up and goes whenever I hit the gas, and the navigation is very helpful.

Love Hate

Amanda, 07/16/2009

This Yukon replaced an 04 Tahoe w/ electrical issue. Love the comfort & interior space. Unfortunately we had it in the shop 7 times for 8 warranty issues in the 1st 6 mo. Now it's going through 6 quarts of oil in just 1,500 miles & I've had numerous other issues that were all warranty related. It's in the shop for no less than a week due to the oil issue which GM is aware of but as advised the dealer not to attempt repair. Luckily I have a good dealer they are trying to resolve the issue but have to tear apart the engine to do so. This all in 19 mo's of use. For the price it's not worth the frustration & days without it! Too bad b/c other than the warranty & oil issues I'd love it!

I love this SUV!

jf, 07/25/2010

I love this SUV! My kids and I always loved driving it. The Nav was great and always handy. Spacious in all rows and back storage. Love the truck/stiff suspension. Loved having the mp3 player jack to listen to whatever and however much we wanted on long trips. Didn't get a chance to tow with it. Due to our own budget, had to turn it in before we wanted. Gas mileage for everyday driving wasn't good but that's what you get for a tow vehicle. About $100 to fill the tank at $3 + per gallon. That was the only drawback. Would love to get another one someday, but it would be overkill with the kids getting older and nothing to tow.

Loving It!

MelissaP., 10/08/2010

I traded in my 2001 Acura MDX for this and love it! I have 3 kids in car seats plus a husband who is 6'4" and it gives us plenty of room on long trips. DVD player is awesome, so easy to use while driving. I have a leather interior and seats are very comfortable. I get 16.2 mpg average and i live in a rural area with lots of hills. The things that I am disappointed with was that there is no place for sunglasses like in older models...something simple but it matters. Interior door handles are really cheap chrome and you can see the seam in them which someone else had mentioned in a review. Overall super happy with my rig. First American car, have owned VW, Audi and Acura.