Used 2007 GMC Envoy Consumer Reviews

Used Envoy for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

BEST EVER

envoylover2007, 05/13/2013

Simply put, the best vehicle I have ever owned in my life. Purchased new in 8/07= 180,000 miles and the only thing I have ever had to replace is the Fuel Pump @ 70K. I have routinely changed with Synthetic Oil and Lucas Fuel Treatment additive. I believe this truck easily has another 180,000+ miles left in it!

Worthy of a place in my garage

tireguy, 05/26/2010

Bought a fully loaded RAV4 in '08 to haul my family of 5 around. Seemed ideal on paper; in reality it was an absolute bore to drive and own. Wife and I hated it, so we swapped it after a year (even trade) for a pre-owned two-year old Envoy. This is a vehicle you can fall in love with. It's a truck, on a ladder frame. It handles like a truck and I like that. It's got beautiful lines, lots of power, room inside, and a real hi/lo 4 wheel drive. No compromises. It's an all around great vehicle, and fits into my standard 2 car garage next to my Yukon XL perfectly. It's really sad that they discontinued it this year. Who rates a car poorly, based on the Nav system? Dude, get a Garmin

Love it!

thope, 03/07/2014

Bought used, no problems. High BB value. Wanted SUV that ran like my Lexus. Sounds like a tall order, but it does, mostly. It has fast acceleration (@ 80 before you know it), smooth ride, comfortable, and a reliable motor. My dislikes are: the 2007 doesn't have the wood trim like previous years, cup holders are weird, and I have the Base trim which means I lack a bunch of features (steering wheel controls, rear radio controls, heated seats ans mirrors, etc) which I hate. But, overall I love my Envoy. It's gorgeous in white with chrome trim (not sure why it doesn't have the Envoy nameplate on the door). For my first SUV, I chose very well. American-made!

Easy Choice

Easy Choice, 05/11/2007

Purchased new the day after big snowstorm.The 4WD is awesome and unobtrusive - really gets the job done. Also took from Ohio to Florida and back, great road vehicle. Fuel economy didn't suffer despite speeds of, well, lets just say well north of 70 MPH during the entire trip. Tire pressure monitor system saved our bacon when we picked up a screw in a tire in GA. The alert allowed me to change the tire before it went down and destroyed itself. Really nice vehicle. This thing has awesome legroom. I'm 6" and can totally stretch out.

One of the best I have ever owned

luvmytruck, 09/21/2007

I bought mine 1 year ago and now have 31000 miles on it. I have had all kinds of cars and one other SUV in the past 25 years ranging from Fords to Mercedes. The comfort is fantastic. The ride is solid, secure, sure,and quiet. You get behind the wheel and you feel safe, confident, and in command. It is not fun but I do not think it was meant to be. It is hardly a sports car. But, if you want something that is comfortable on the road for long stretches, solid, safe, roomy, powerful, versatile, this is it. Even my dog loves riding in the back (sometimes with one of his friends). I recently drove it from NY to NC and back with my fiancee and her son. The drive was so easy. I just love it.

12345...10