Used 2004 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Taurus for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

2004 Taurus

Joe, 02/14/2007
SES 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Great road car and the 24V engine has great performance with good gas mileage. We love to travel in this car. You can be in the seats all day and not have your back hurt.

204 SES

Joe, 09/28/2007
SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We have had two 2004 SES's. We owned the first one for 5 weeks before we were hit in the rearended by someone doing 50+ MPH and we were stopped. The car saved our life. I think the safety of the Taurus is fantastic. We have had the second one for 3 years. The Duratec engine if fantastic. Wonderful road car, very reliable. Still has original brakes at 80,000 miles, replaced tires at 55,000. No problems with it. 20MPG in town, 25MPG on hwy. We love this car!

underestimated

CAT, 01/07/2017
SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle runs so smooth, you can barely hear the sound at low idle. I seriously feel believe the car glides rather than drives.This car took us to South Florida with only stopping for gas and got 29mpg at 65mph. Extremely underestimated vehicle with the comfort of a luxury car and the pick up of a sports car:) The only issue was a heater core that needed replacement seems common for this model

Great 4 Door Sedan

VaWarren, 02/23/2021
SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have approximately 68000 miles on my 2004 Ford Taurus SE and love it. Regular maintenance with NO major repairs. I average 22-25 mpg, more on interstate.