Skip to main content

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:
12345...12

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Really like my little truck!

Brandi, 12/19/2021
XLT 4dr SuperCrew SB (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Bought the xlt in October. I’ve been impressed with this little truck since day 1. It’s a pleasure to drive, great gas mileage and I can haul everything I need on the weekends! If I had one request, i Wish I could’ve had the hybrid with awd.

Always wanted a truck

Goose , 10/31/2021
XLT 4dr SuperCrew SB (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

This truck is absolutely amazing! I have the XLT FX4 AWD with the 2.0 ecoboost engine. It drives very smooth, has good power, just the right size for me and what I need it for. I been averaging 30 mpg’s mostly highway speeds. Ford has a good one on their hands with this truck.

Best bang for the buck

Robert, 01/02/2022
XLT 4dr SuperCrew SB (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Don’t grade this vehicle against luxury and you will love it. Hybrid has the fuel savings and EcoBoost had the power. Either option is fantastic. My wife and I bought a Cactus Gray Hybrid and we love it! The hybrid still has enough to get up and go even if not as fast as the EcoBoost. There is nothing bad to report so far. 40MPG is fantastic!

Sets the Bar High

Bill Sparrow, 03/20/2022
XLT 4dr SuperCrew SB (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Took delivery of Maverick hybrid XLT on Feb. 4, having traded a 2018 Colorado W/T. I liked the Colorado and was afraid of buying a new model in its first year of production. I did a lot of research and since the hybrid has a solid history in the Escape, decided to give it a try. I could not be happier with my decision. As much room as the Colorado cab, much smoother ride and the fuel economy is better than our Corolla 1.8 liter; getting well over 800 km (500 miles) per tank, 5.7 liters/100 km, about 42 U.S. mpg in mixed city and highway, some snow, slush, cold; should improve even more as it breaks in and warms up. If and when it is offered as a plug-in hybrid with AWD, I will trade up. 50 miles of all electric range would cover 50-60% of my driving. I suspect that other auto makers will be scrambling to come up with their own version of the Maverick. Ford has a real winner here.

Had for a week and I’m Still in Love 🥰

Kmsmolk, 10/26/2021
Lariat 4dr SuperCrew SB (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

As the title states, Ive had my Maverick for a week and I absolutely love it. I know its the honeymoon stage, but Ford has seemingly knocked this one out of the park. Ive been a Chevy guy most of my life until the service at Chevy became increasingly bad. Ford stepped up and created a whole new category of truck that a lot of people can now afford. Not only that, the MPG’s on the 2.0 version is fabulous! I’m averaging 30 MPG’s! The ride is comfy and and the creature features kick butt! Love the ACC!!! All in all its one kick a$$ ride!

12345...12