Used 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Caravan for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...56789...15

Pros
Cons

The Best Minivan Ever

DollyPartonRocks, 02/10/2010

I have only had one "under" the hood problems, that was in 2007, fixed & no problems since. Everything is still like new, although like all older cars it does need new headlights. Driver side sliding door got jammed once in 2003, fixed and no problem since. This is by far the best minivan ever!!! You can't go wrong with this thing!!!!

GET A HONDA MINIVAN

dENNY, 07/03/2002

I will never buy a dodge, chrysler, or jeep,again. The caravan's are no good I can't see why everone has one.I had many problem with the grand caravan, I had to get the brake replaced 3 time's and 2 time's replacing transmission.YOU CAN TELL HOW CHEAP IT's MADE BECAUSE THE DODGE SIGN FELL OFF THE HOOD. I MADE A BIG MISTAKE TRADING MY 1998 FORD WINDSTAR FOR A GRAND CARAVAN.

I will not buy a fourth one!!!

marcus4e, 08/14/2002

This is my 3rd Grand Caravan. It is the best design and ride of all minivans we have tried. However, Chrysler quality sucks. I am already having front end problems at 48K miles. Interior stuff is falling apart. I expect to have the same air conditioning and valve problems under 70K miles as I did on the first 2. Why buy a third one you ask? Because it is the only one with the best ride and best interior size for a minivan and with a large family of 6 I needed that. They have a great concept, but very poor execution after marketing it for 17 years.

Grand Caravan Review

kemrich, 10/21/2002

This is the second Grand Caravan we have owned. First one lasted 11 years and 250,000 miles on one engine and one Trannie. Mileage is acceptable at an average of 22 mph on regular gas. Only gripe is removal and reinstall of the second set of seats and the rear bench. Chrysler should have learned from the competition. Still awkward.

WINDOW LEAKS

worldbfr, 11/03/2002

This van gets driven, I have ove 50000 miles and only 2 years old. Passenger sliding door window has water leaking in. Dealer does not want to do an out of warranty repair. It is only 2 years old.

1...56789...15