Used 2010 Dodge Dakota Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Dakota Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dakota model:

10 years and no problems
By kp

2010 Dodge Dakota TRX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

10 years and no problems. It is so comfortable on the road we often take the Dakota on road trips rather than are more fuel efficient car. Tows my boat effortlessly.

Best truck I have had yet.
By Bob Dreewes

2010 Dodge Dakota BigHorn 4dr Extended Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this PU as my retirement truck. It has been excellent. In the past 7 years it is still like new and has never let me down. It just passed 23,000 miles and still running great. I have have guys walk up and ask if I was thing of selling it. I replaced the original tires as they were starting to check on the rim. It uses no oil between changes which occur every 2,000 miles.

Surprised!
By Elkdog

2010 Dodge Dakota TRX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

It had been (12) years since I had owned a Dodge Dakota but I always liked them. The 2008 I purchased with the TRX package, 4.7 liter V-8, and crew cab is super nice. It rides nice, has great performance, and gets pretty good gas mileage. This truck is much nicer than any I have owned from Chevy, Ford, and even the previous Dodge Ram and (2) Dakota's. This truck blows them out of the water...what else can be said? I am surprised!

Performance, comfort, and styling

I wish the suspension was a tad firmer for a truck but I can't complain about the very comfy ride.