Used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Consumer Reviews

Used PT Cruiser for Sale
Select your model:
12345...31

Pros
Cons

I love my

ymilsis, 12/28/2006

P.T.is cute, I adore it. The performance, fuel economy, different look and more. I love all about it. She is an original! I always had luxurious European cars with big engines. I also spent lots of money for them. With P.T. I get the same pleasures for a lot less money. It is not as powerful engine as my previous cars, but I cant ask for more. Still, it is fast when you need to get out of the way, and that is what counts! With P.T. I am getting luxury and economy all in one cute little funky wagon! P.T. is a great women car! I am a female professional and P.T. makes me look good.

Looks were deceiving.... VERY disappointed

l8dybg79, 08/04/2011

PLEASE reconsider if you are wanting to buy a PT. I bought my '06 used, but only 11 months old & very few miles. I have had a lot of AC problems, heater core, wheels, brakes, and tire problems. AND the back door lock doesn't work (gets stuck locked) until you manually unlock it... a pain when you have kids. It handled well on snow/ice. But that about the only positive thing I can think about it. The biggest complaint I have is the 18-19 mpg! And thats driving 20 miles highway to & from work every day! WHAT A GAS HOG!!!! NOT WHAT THEY SAY IT GETS. And.. I keep up with the maintenance... oil changes, etc. I would definitely reconsider buying a PT Loser!

2006 PT CRUISER-Van automatic!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

candilovs4u, 09/21/2012

I am in love with this Car!!! It is extremely comfortable and feels very safe and secure. The build and design seems to be very sturdy. It rides smooth, and very spacious. I haven't had any problems with it so far. I have seen a few reviews about mileage complaints but so far its doing great on gas. It's stylish, comfortable, and most importantly affordable for me. I am most definitely happy about this decision.

PT Cruiser

Debbie, 09/19/2006

I'm disappointed with the power and the fuel economy. I had a 6 cylinder car, so I thought I would sacrifice the power for better mileage, but I didn't get better mileage.

Very Disappointed

Mom buying for daughter, 09/19/2018
Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We bought a 2006 Touring PT Cruiser last March. It has had nothing but constant repair. Radiator fan, then the radiator, then hoses, then control arm and bearing - now rear sway bar. I swear, we've paid more in repairs at this point than we paid for the car. So very disappointed!

12345...31