Used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Consumer Reviews

Used PT Cruiser for Sale
Select your model:
12345...31

Pros
Cons

Used As A Designer Car

ptcrusier, 04/06/2013

The second owner which we were looking for a vehicle that is good on gas, is reliable, room, and with a look for the designers. Never had a only have had Jeep Wranglers with Chrysler and being a car and not a car person it is cool to drive at night how it lights up. The only problem is the AUX set broke when hooked into a I-PHONE but most factory stereo are junk any way. Very Happy with this car and am going to set up for company used vehicle runner/ designer cars. COST OF OUT COME EVALUATION!

Love my GT PT convert

Ed M, 05/21/2010

Bought the GT PT Convert in April 2010, it is a 2006 and the owner was a senior, car had only 7,900 miles on it! So far just needed a new driver's door mirror- it broke and dealership covered it. Gas is definitely an issue, but if you want the extra horse you gotta pay. This car is flawless for five years old. Only use it three or four times a week, plan to keep garaged and immaculate. Hope to preserve as a collector item. Chrysler only made the GT Conv for two years 05 and 06. Have orig build sheet and window sticker- love this car and plan to keep into it's antique years.

Family pet

Anonymous, 12/06/2010

We bought this car new. 180 hp turbo has get up and go. Amazingly comfortable, expecially considering exterior dimensions. Seats front and rear are comfortable. Lots of room. Easy to see out of. Ride is smooth. We take it on trips in preference to our 2005 Volvo V70 2.5T. Very reliable. Only one repair: windshield washer nozzle replaced. Dealer says front brakes look like they haven't been used. We love our Cruiser.

Lemon Lemon Lemon

Lance Bass, 07/27/2006

PT Cruisers are lemons. After only 6 months with a brand new PT Cruiser I had to have the engine replaced and the entire electrical wiring replaced. The car has spent more time in the shop than it has spent in my drive way. Do not buy a pt cruiser.

My PT Cruiser

Bob, 12/02/2006

This is my everyday drive to work car. Mine is the five-speed stick wagon. The edmunds review does not do the standard engine justice when paired with the manual trans. It has more torque and off-the-line power than the '95 Neon I used to drive. This is a nice car to drive in most any traffic with the hydraulic clutch and a nice shifter feel. This is no hot-rod by any means but it is a nice, useful flexible car.

12345...31