Used 2003 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Concorde for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Love it

Holly, 07/10/2003

This car is a replacement for our 2000 Explorer. I love the gas mileage that I now get. I thought by getting a sedan as opposed to an SUV that I would be losing space. In actuality, my child has much more leg room in the back seat and the trunk space is massive. I hope to keep this vehicle for a very long time.

Concorde limited

concorde owner, 11/30/2003

This is the fourth Chrysler I owned in the last 11 years, and by for the best. It is ideal on long trips. Very large trunk space, good acceleration for a sedan, good fuel economy, and crusieds effortless at the legal speeds limits. Three adults are very comfortable on long trips in the rear seats. I would recommend this car for anyone wanting a first class touring sedan.

cncrd

jkl, 12/01/2003

great car nice ride good price great style power - dealership wonderful especially sales department service helpful

Value for what you get!

TaurusNC, 03/08/2004

If you are looking for a luxury vehicle with LOTS of room, HUGE trunk, great comfort and a more than reasonable price (especially used), this is the vehicle. Very solid. Enough bells, whisltes and comfort to pass off as a true luxury vehicle.

My Concorde

Jared Carrara, 03/21/2004

Very stylish and comfortable vehicle. I chose this car for the size and comfort.It gave me luxury with out the high price, Its close but not quite a Lincoln, but it doesnt have to be at half the price.