Used 2003 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Concorde for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great Family Car

Scott George , 05/17/2007

My Concorde is the best driving car I've ever owed. The only problems are its to low to the ground for large folks like me. It is missing hand holders on the front passenger side which are needed. The body style is boring. The car rides great and it loves highway speeds. The car feels very safe which is good going at highway speeds.

2003 Concorde LXi

John , 07/21/2008

Bought new, used as a sales vehicle, and kept it as the family sedan. Great ride and plenty of room makes it excellent for long road trips. Replaced wheel bearing under warranty, transmission cooler leak at 46K, new catalytic converter at 80K, other than that, rock-solid reliable. This car is a pleasure to drive and own

Over 40k

Not so happy, 01/01/2006

Car did ok until it hit 40k, then things started to go wrong - sway bar bushings (common problem), transmission cooler leak (common problem I'm told, expensive to fix) and so on. 7/70 warrenty doesn't cover any of these things.

Chrysler Concorde

wbnet, 11/27/2002

This car is great for long trips.It Has a powerful engine. THere is a lot of space for tall people and a huge trunk for traveling.

Babies new car

okteltim, 02/11/2003

I have been looking at all the new SUVs and larger sedans until I saw the Concord on the internet. I have a new grandson and the two door vehicle that I did have was not very well suited to handle the required baby car seat. The LXI is very comfortable riding vehicle especially in the back seat.