Used 2006 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used 300 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Fantastic ride, a reliable and fun family car

Linderova, 01/24/2020
C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this 06 in 2013 with 85k one it, and a one-owner vehicle. Since then we have had only common repairs that our dealer took care of without difficulty and without breaking the bank. In the winter we put snow tires and are very happy with the RWD plus ESP performance. The Hemi performance is fantastic and reliable. People should not hesitate to buy this car, as it looks stylish, has a smooth ride, a great performance curve, and is highly reliable plus easy to repair.

quick and luxury

Lew Thayer, 07/16/2020
SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

extremely satisfied with the fit, finish, ease of ownership, and ease of access to under hood service items. still satisfied, occasional brake squeak, but brake pads are performance.

so far so good

Craig G, 08/24/2020
4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2006 Chrysler 300 2.7 lit cause I needed a second car took a long trip already and have been driving modestly love it so far I have driven close to 2000 miles in 4 months he has 133000 on the clock now I got it with 131000,maintenance is key with these engines and I do my transmission every 35000 miles, on the four speed 100000 is way to much for a city car. hope this helps other 2.7 owners. these engines have failures but people driving them like they are V8s will kill any engine its for fuel economy not speed

Bulletproof SRT-8

Matteo Diavanzzo, 11/21/2020
SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

My dads owned this car since 2011 when he scored it for a good price with super minor front end damage and a salvage title off the backlot of a dealership. Dealerships owner planned to use for parts but at 60k and such an easy fix my father had to buy and restored it. After clearing the salvage title its been clear sailing to a current 200k miles. Its both his long distance commuter car and occasional family runaround vehicle, never letting anyone down reliability or performance wise. My father treats this car like a third son, with beyond meticulous upkeep and maintenance, only thing he has to replace frequently is tires and balljoints/control arms; but that comes with the territory of not just low sporty cars, but 300’s in general. Super sporty sculpted seats with suede inserts always get compliments especially with all the leather conditioner thats kept the seat rip free all these miles later. The only true draw back of this sports sedan is the rough jarring ride, it lends the interior more creaks and rattles than id like, but my father frequents the super rough roads of the bronx daily. Overall this car has been one of the best cars all around and performs as the day it was built. If you have the opportunity of purchasing one of these fine sports cars do it, you will truly have no regrets with scheduled maintenance. P.s. This is all coming completely unbiased from a diehard Honda enthusiast who would rather get shot in the foot than give an American car the benefit of the doubt, especially a mid 2000s Dodge/Chrysler.