Used 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Spark EV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great for driving 30 miles daily

Leo, 09/18/2018
2LT 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

I've had this car for a little over 4 years with about 63k miles on it. Besides having one small problem where the 12 volt battery died for no reason it has worked great but milage isnt the best since the best I can get is about 72 miles on it now.

Spark plug

Dennis, 08/09/2019
2LT 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

After 45,000 miles the Spark is still a blast to drive. Most economical car on the road. Not just the most economical EV. Mine is a 2014 LT (DC fast charger a must for me) My tops is 540 miles in a day...4 DC fast charges. Quick , agile...It is small but at 6ft 3 I can stretch my legs out..It really is the VW Bug of the 21st century but GM makes more money on the gas Spark so they stopped it. What a shame...90 mile range in fall and spring. 30 to 40 % less in extreme heat and cold. If I can get a replacement battery pack that gets me 150 mile range I will keep this Spark EV forever..

2 1/2years and 30,000 driven miles into ownership

Jim, 08/06/2020
2LT 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

I love this car. Due to my heavy-foot style of driving this zippy little city rocket, I am on my 4th set of front tires. This car is very quick and fun to drive. It is a small car and can feel smaller when jockeying for position against huge 4X4’s and tank-like SUVs. I feel this car is special... it is the first year for the Spark EV and the only year with 400ft lb of torque. Collectible...maybe. I don’t plan on getting rid of mine anytime soon.

Own a great electric car!

Cody Miller, 01/06/2017
2LT 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

Awesome car! Fast, reliable, no gas ever, which is great!

Excellent commuter car upto 40 miles oneway

disbeliever, 03/11/2014
1LT 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

I'm using this for 2 weeks now, to commute 20.13 miles each way. After driving 30 miles on freeway at 65-70 mph and then another 10 miles on expressways and 35-40 mph roads, I'm left with nearly 60 miles of range! The range is way better than the 82 miles they show. I'm only charging at my work, as it is free and more convenient. The car is updated with technology (as almost all new sub compacts are now-a-days), and comes with some leather + cloth combo seats. Includes tilt, cruise, on-star , hands free calling, and other amenities seen only in premium cars few years back. It is a pity GM doesn't advertize this car at all. Bought this after seriously considering Leaf and Volt.