Skip to main content

$24,400

Save as much as $678
Select your trim:
12345...9

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Malibu, so we've included reviews for other years of the Malibu since its last redesign.

Surprisingly Nice!

Cory, 09/09/2019
2020 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I rented a 2020 Malibu with the base 1.5L engine and the CVT transmission which I had initially expected to perform horribly on the highway. I was wrong and this car was a pleasant surprise in almost every regard. I averaged 37 MPG in mixed city/highway driving, the car rode very smoothly and handled better than expected. The seats were comfortable, even on a 5 hour drive and there was enough space for 4 adults to be comfortable the whole time. The android auto worked flawlessly and the heated seats were quick to warm up and the settings allowed for optimal comfort. Overall, I was highly impressed with this car, particularly because I expected to be disappointed. My lease on my Terrain ends in a few months and I may replace it with a new Malibu. The Malibu handles better, gets better MPG and overall was more fun to drive.

Wow!

Gary Gottschalk, 11/19/2020
2020 Chevrolet Malibu LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I recently rented a vehicle for an extended trip. Given the option of three different makes and models I ultimately selected a Chevrolet Malibu. I’m a SUV owner and haven’t purchased a sedan in quite sometime. I was extremely impressed with the Malibu. The driver’s seat was one of the most comfortable I’ve experienced in some time. My last day of driving was approximately 13 hours in duration with minimal short breaks. I was more relaxed after that drive than I was a week later in my own car after two drives of three hours in duration with an extended lunch break. I was also very impressed with the gas mileage. While most of my driving was “Highway” driving I was getting 36+ miles per gallon. Amazing! Comfortable and fuel efficient both.

5 out of 5 stars

A real and honest review

MalibuIsLife, 08/01/2021
2021 Chevrolet Malibu Premier 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I have owned three Malibu's in my time. The 2014, 2019, and (now) 2021 models. All of them are extremely reliable if basic, routine maintenance is performed (as is for almost all cars). The only con(s) I have is that the interior could feel more "premium" with the premier package... and the only package to consider buying is the premier or youre wasting money.. Otherwise handling, power(on premier only), fuel efficiency, and comfort are excellent. I've had few minor mechanical issues (due to age and wear) and no major mechanical issues at all. (Not one issue so far on the premier model @56,000 miles)

Build Your 2022 Malibu
At a Glance:
  • 5 Colors
  • 5 Trims
  • 6 Packages
  • $23,400starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges . Dealer sets the final price.

Love my Malibu

Barry Cantor, 02/05/2021
2020 Chevrolet Malibu RS 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Bought a 2020 RS, the gas mileage is amazing (37 on the highway), the 1.5L engine has plenty of power and the cvt tranny is very smooth. The black bow ties, grill, and spoiler are a great addition to this model. This car looks sharp. The Apple CarPlay is great for all iPhone users. I would recommend this to anyone as a daily commuter.

The car I didn't know I wanted

Glen, 03/06/2020
2020 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I went to Auto Nation Arrowhead to look at a 2019 Impala LT I had been checking on line and when I sat down with Debbie Ponticelli, who I was referred to by a friend who has bought a few from her over the years. She sat me in this white Malibu with a four cylinder engine, everything I thought I didn't want. No color and a small motor. But took the car for a test ride which I was fairly impressed with, so I went through with the deal. Now that I've had it for a couple weeks, I'm getting the feel for how it drives and the car is starting to adapt to my driving style. I'm very happy with my purchase. Mind you I put down a minimum of 300 miles a week. Have about 1200 on it now. Would most definitely recommend a new Malibu to anyone who's looking for a spacious and zippy daily driver. NICE CAR

12345...9