Skip to main content

Used 1994 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used C/K 2500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 1994 C/K 2500 Series, so we've included reviews for other years of the C/K 2500 Series since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great American Pickup

RickyWalker, 04/17/2006
1990 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series K2500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

My 3/4 chevy has been a great truck. A total of 224,000 miles the odometer reads. I would say that qualifies as a good truck. It just won't stop running. I drive my truck around a farm, in the mud, on the beach, around town, up steep hills, over rocks and snow, and it always gets me back home. I put it to the floor whenever i can as well. It haws seen its abuse. Buy American...

4.25 out of 5 stars

'94 full size chevy truck review

kazumjr@cs.com, 11/08/2003
1994 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series C2500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have 99,000 miles on this truck and it has never failed me once. This truck is very comfortable inside and looks great. My alternator went bad but my voltometer guage showed this problem, so I was able to fix it before my battery went dead. I would recomment this truck to anyone.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Like a rock...

truck_nut, 04/11/2013
1993 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series K2500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I own a 93 K-2500, 5.7L, 350 V8, 4 speed auto with overdrive, single cab longbed and I can say that it has been a very reliable and hard working vehicle. I have hauled 4,000lbs of cement mix with no problem, the transmission is built well and runs great, the 350 is nice but the 454 or diesel option is just as good / better. The truck is currently at 170,00+ miles with Ohio rust in the usual places, but the frame has no holes or cracks. This is a good first truck and I would recomend it to just about everybody. It's easy to fix, and learning to fix it is just as easy. If taken care of properly it could probably run for a good long time.

4.88 out of 5 stars

RV and Commuter

mikeband, 10/24/2003
1993 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series C2500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab LB

For nearly eleven years this truck has taken me back and forth to work and when I go on vacation I carry my vacation home with me. On weekends it hauls lumber and garden supplies and trash to the dump. It has performed brilliantly.

3.88 out of 5 stars

Awesome Work Truck

****, 03/26/2002
1990 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series K2500 Scottsdale 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

This truck is the ultimate work truck. The towing is the best ever, it has the 350ci engine and a TH400 trans with the 4:10 rear end. I had a 8000lbs trailer on the back of it and felt no difference in the gas pedal, although it isn't the qiuckest thing ever. This truck knows the meaning of heavy duty.