Used 2003 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews

Used Escalade for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

The Slade

Rex, 11/21/2006
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle. It sounds like a muscle car when started. The only thing that I don't like is where the heated seat warmer button is. This is because every time I lock the door or open the window, I accidentally hit the stupid heated seat button, and the next thing I know, my butt is on fire (or it feels like it). This is very frustrating. Other than that, the truck is very reliable and has very good performance. It also turns heads. I love the halogen lights as well. Overall this is a great vehicle!

In shop more than driveway

SUV Guy, 01/28/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Received the Escalade a couple weeks ago and it has been one problem after another. Mostly Electrical issues, but now the engine is making unusual noises. I had a Navigator, but traded in. Wish I had not. I think I'm going back to the Navigator.

I LOVE IT

youknowimcute55, 09/22/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love this SUV better than anything i have ever owned it is well worth the money, however gas is expensive where i live. I like everything about it. i dont think it should have been $55,000. that is like a house downpayment but i have the money so its alright i guess.

What an SUV, What an SUV

I gotta Escalade , 10/25/2005
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Cadillac Escalade is a very nice SUV even eith gas prices rising. I bought a 2003 White Diamond Escalade and it draws attention when people see it going down the road. It enables me to carry all of my family at once and be comfortable. It also enables me (the driver) to be comfortable and have fun. Truly it is a good, stylish luxury vehicle.

greatest ride

chinaview1999, 12/06/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

It is a thrill every morning to watch my wife drive away in our diamond white Caddy. we still can not believe that we actually own this ultimate SUV. It is definitely a beauty with a monsterous power inside. Its comfort makes your heart want to sing. Great reward for our hard work.

My first American made vehicle

msjanuary, 12/26/2005
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love the performance of the 2003 Cadillac Escalade as a whole. The gas mileage is tough, but it drives like a dream. I have owned Mercedes and Lexus and the comfort on this Escalade runs circles around those cars. I love how high it sits and the way it handles through mountains. I generally keep vehicles for three years, but I will keep this an extra year then buy the new model. It is super.

'03 Escalade

R & D, 09/02/2006
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

After my first week of owership I became very disappointed for about the next three months because it turned out that we wound up with an Escalade that had a lemon differential. Once the service department figured out what was wrong with the car and totally replaced the differential with a brand new one, my truck started spending more time with us instead of in the shop. Although it was fun driving all the different "new lenders" they gave us to drive while the car was in the shop.

Not Cadillac Quality

Coveman6, 07/22/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My second Escalade.I am disappointed 3.5k miles and plagued with problems. Exhaust chimes after driving 5 miles and parking as it cools. Seat heater button is too close to the power window button. Turns on heat when you try to operate window. Air conditioning has quit. Service stability alarm has come on seeral times. Cargo door needs a gorilla slam to avoid a door ajar alarm as you are driving down the street.Exhaust is mucher louder than 2002. Except for air conditioner, dealer claims these are normal and I have to live with it. Not at $50,000 I don't.

Lexus to Cadillac

BJSMOM, 12/27/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Nice looking but definitely not quality built. Have had amplifer and rear wiper replaced since purchased in mid August.

Love my Escalade AWD

Happy Customer, 08/30/2005
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I just baught a used 2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD. I love it. I have owned many cars and SUVs, from Lexus, Mercedes and many others. Not only does my Escalade look cool but it drives as good as it looks. I did put on 22" rims. Only problem with the wheels is the Escalade attracts alot of attention. Sometimes it can be unwanted attention but I wouldn't change a thing.

12345...8