Used 2008 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Enclave for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

First 2500 km impression

DanielL, 05/25/2008
CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have been driving my Enclave for just over 2500 km (~1500 mi) now in replacement of a Rendez Vous 2002. I really enjoy it. The drive is smooth, quiet and I find performance being acceptable for the size of the vehicle. Plenty of room for people and cargo. I like the overall usability of the cockpit; controls are easy to use and some are available on steering wheel, sliding arm support. Strongly recommend the car based on first impression.

This car is not worth the money I paid!

mytdcm, 05/24/2008
CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I thought I was doing the right thing by trading my Ford Expedition in for this... I was so wrong. I get the same gas mileage I did with my Expedition (16-17 MPG). I have taken my car into the service department numerous times to tell them it does not drive right. They tell me it is fine! Now it sounds like I am driving a truck with mud grip tires on it. It is roaring the the front right, but they do not hear anything! Last night we went out and it started raining, guess what... my car is leaking!!!!! This was the worse mistake I have ever made!

GM Gets it Right

John, 05/24/2008
CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Drivers who have abandoned domestics for foreign makes need to return to the fold. The quiet and comfortable ride rival any sedan- foreign or domestic that I have rode in. As you walk around the car and notice the fit and finish, you have to remind yourself this is really a domestic. The leg and head room, safety features galore, and comfortable ride are really something.

A little disappointed honestly

smiths, 05/28/2008
CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was really looking forward to better fuel economy than my Toyota Sequoia - but I've been very disappointed (avg 13 mpg - Sequoia avg was 16!). The dealer service department said they get tons of calls with dissatisfied customers regarding mileage of the Enclave. The transmission is also a bit screwy, you really have to push on the gas to convince it to downshift on a hill - and mine supposedly has had that transmission "fix" from the earlier versions. Even on level roads it seems to jump between gears unnecessarily. It's nice overall, maybe I just had my hopes set too high?