Skip to main content

Save as much as $679
Select your model:

My Third Audi A6

Dale Cooper, 05/16/2022
Premium Plus 4dr Sedan AWD w/55 TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 7AM)

I have owned three Audi A6, 2005, 2015 and 2022. I purchased my 2022 A6 on February 28, 2022. My 2015 A6 was 7 1/2 years old and had 130,000 miles. I thought it was time for a new car. I found the transition in driving my 2015 to a 2022 A6 to be easy with a modest learning curve for all of the new technology. I am extremely pleased with my new A6 Premium Plus 55 (V6) with the Executive Package. I currently have 3,800 miles on the car. The car looks beautiful, exterior is Daytona Gray and the interior is Beige. The engine has 335 hp with torque of 369. The engine is powerful, steering is precise and the brakes are excellent. The transmission can provide a rough start at times. I skipped the sports suspension and stayed with 19” tires. The ride is smooth but firm. I was told the ride suffers when you get the sports suspension with 20” or 21” tires. The mpg on a trip has been unexpectedly fantastic. I have averaged 36 mpg and 37 mpg on three separate trips. A few improvement are needed. Better front cup holders, needs a coin holder and sunglass holder to improve the interior. I considered a BMW 540 Xdrive but felt the A6 has a better exterior and interior appearance. The BMW 5 series does not have a off switch for the Start/Stop function. I loved my 2015 Audi A6 and so far, I love my 2022 A6. I would recommend the new A6.