2005 Toyota Camry 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Sleeker design 2005, two days

2005 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

LE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Sleeker design 2005, two days owner!
By Nina Davis on

2005 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have switched from my 250k miles Honda Accord to the new Toyota Camry 2005, lets see how long this will last. So far so good, the body is more sleeker, my neighbors mistaken as a Lexus. Cool lights, looks very classy! They are brite, inside and outside. It's a very well made vehicle for the price, looks expensive, but not. Spacious truck, two large person would fit. The hubs are nice, the dealership reported theirs stolen already. The car is well design, it rides good and I'm happy with it!

Favorite Features

The inside dash lights are gleaming white, want have problems seeing the speed rate. The controls buttons for the radio is at your finger tips, on the steering wheel. Radio and air conditoner are mounted higher making it more effortless to adjust.

Suggested Improvements

The dash lights were upgrated, but the radio and air conditioner face are a little too ordinary looking. Also, the leg room in the back seems cramped, I think the trunk took the space.