2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forenza model:
Great Car
By sm on 04/21/06 13:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is our second Forenza and we have been extremely happy with the car. It is very attractive inside and out. It has a comfortable ride and is very dependable. I like the addition of the side airbags and the reassurance of the great warranty, but we have not needed to use it yet. The car is a lot roomier inside, both in the front seat and the back, than you expect it be. When someone rides in the car with me for the first time, their comment is always how surprised they are at how roomy / comfortable / sharp it is. The Forenza is a comfortable road trip car, too!

Nice little car!
By StephenC on 04/21/06 06:40 AM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a nice little car. I like it a lot. As to what was written in the offical review. It is just a matter of getting to know what your car can do. Sort of like bonding with it. Once you know what it likes and dislikes, this car is really fun to drive.

Happy Forenza owner
By petert on 04/14/06 12:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Forenza 12/28/05. I have almost 9,000 miles and love the new car! I have the 5-speed which gives it a little extra pep when needed. I travel to Atlanta a lot - this used to take me 1.5 tanks of gas in my old car - I now drive door to door approximately 390 miles with gas left over to get around town! The most mileage I have gotten to the tank was 422 miles - I think I could have pressed it a little further but my E light had been on so I didn’t want to take any chances. I had my first tune up @ 7,500 miles - an oil change, tire rotation, etc. cost $22 only. So far I have nothing but good things to say about my Forenza. I have recommended it to my family and friends.

Value is Key
By badandy on 04/10/06 06:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

If you're looking for value, then this is your car. I found an internet special for $10,400, minus a $500 military discount and I paid $9,999 for a well equipped small car. Pound for pound the Corolla / Civic are a better quality cars, but in terms of value....my Forenza is the winner. It looks good, rides well, and has adequate power....what more do you want, unless you want to pay more.

Loaded with fun
By bErTo on 03/14/06 02:39 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

After comparison shopping, the 2006 Suzuki Forenza Premium w/ABS was my pick. It has a lot of headroom for my 6' body, loads of standard features, and a nice ride for an ecomonomy car. The expensive looking exterior and interior add a touch of class that make you wonder if you are driving an economy car. I love to drive it and recieve many compliments.

My First Suzuki and Maybe Not the Last
By LMR on 02/15/06 00:31 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

the Suzuki Forenza is a lot like a Toyota Corolla or a Honda Civic without the high price tag. It has a great warranty, although I haven't had to use it! :-) It is roomy, gas-efficient, and has a nicely appointed interior. The trunk is deceptively large and the 40/60 split on the rear seats is very convenient. This car is very practical, but not very "sexy." I would buy another one.

I Love my Car
By melissa on 11/28/05 01:23 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Since the day the dealer showed me my 2006 Suzuki Forenza I have loved it. It gives me the feel of a much much more expensive car for less! Everything from the handling to the stero I love. The only complaint that I do have is not getting the crusie control and sunroof :( .

First New Car and a Joy to Drive
By Richard E Gugula II on 11/17/05 11:29 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My Suzuki Forenza purchase so far has been a joy. I got a good deal on it and am impressed at both how nice the car was on the inside and how cool it looked on the outside. I haven't had a single problem with the car, save for the constant stops at the pump. With recent hurricanes making gas lines long here in south Florida, having a 300 mile limit on a tank stinks. Another selling factor had to do with the insurance rate that I recieved from AIG. Full coverage on a financed vehicle for a 21 year old male was actually cheaper than minimum coverage on my previous 2002 Mazda, which is very cool.

My 4th Suzuki...another winner
By ric1000 on 11/15/05 12:53 PM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

As a long time Suzuki owner, I would have been disappointed at anything less than a great value. I was not. The 2006 Suzuki Forenza reminded me why I bought my 2nd and 3rd Suzukis (and now my 4th). It has an excellent price, excellent reliability, all in a beautiful package. I am sure that this is not my last Suzuki.

Reliability in an upscale package
By tedrik1 on 10/11/05 23:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my Suzuki Forenza (premium pkg, automatic) after test driving the Toyota Corolla and the Nissan Sentra. What sold me was the quality of the materials, the great build quality and exceptional ride and handling. As long as you don't take corners like a sportscar enthusiast there is hardly any lean. The quiet ride at highway speeds makes you feel your in a much bigger sedan. There is some minor wind noise that is only noticeable in the abscence of any sound system / conversation (not so likely). The interior is upscale in quality and materials and really attractive with the black / silver dash / controls. My first tank of gas only yielded 20 mpg, but that was mostly city driving. I am completeley satisfied!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.