Used 2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan Consumer Reviews - 99 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forenza model:

Battery Problems & Transmission Censor
By D.Jones

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my car since 2006 and it has been problem after problem. First my Transmission censor went out which cost me roughly $200.00 dollars. The transmission is still skipping sometimes when I drive. Now the batter will not keep a charge. I have had everything check thoroughly and the watts on my alternator, starter are good. Replaced the batter and the card still have problems. I have checked and there is no recalls on this car for major things such as this.

NONE

Fix the cars!!!! Improve the electrical system, censors, better transmissions, motors.

Lousy
By A chump

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Fuel economy turned out to be lousy. Companies say 21 MPG in the city. That might be the one they tested. But the one I had only 17 MPG in the city. Going city to city was 19 MPG. Facts are facts. That's why I got rid of it.

Don't know much about cars. It wasn't all that comfortable. I have a bad back. Overall, it looked nice, but that was surface only.

Too late to make improvements on a model that has already been taken out of production for 2006.

Will buy another
By nw

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Bought new- after I "got to know" the vehicle I really like it-- its made several long trips-- I've only changed the oil and replaced tires and a couple of headlights-approching 100,000 miles in a week or so-- when its time to replace I will buy another- it looks ok too-- Wish it were rated as a safe vehicle- Thats somewhat of a concern- but all in all very well pleased.

Interiior design

Improve safety all around

Great Car
By MissPinUp

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my Suzuki for 3 years so far. I haven't had one problem with it. I get it serviced when it needs to, no problems. I get 34-37 mpg

I honestly like everything on the car.

None

Drive for a living
By Stacey

2006 Suzuki Forenza Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I drive for a living 300 miles a day in my forenza. Yes I had to change the selt belt but that was free. Other then normal required maintance; my car has been perfect. Gas mileage is great for the size of the car since I fill up the tank everyday. Although the tires come in one size; you can actually have one size bigger put on and its been cheaper and has gotten better gas mileage. For someone who drives for a living; it has been a great vechile.

Interior size

The turning radius of the vechile is short; and the powerstirring pump needs improvment.