Used 2005 Suzuki Forenza Consumer Reviews - 110 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Suzuki Forenza - Consumer Reviews

2005 Suzuki Forenza

View reviews for a specific Forenza model:

Don't waste your money
By crissy03

2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I too own a Suzuki Forenza 05 and as soon as it reached the 58,000 mile mark it began in a down spiral. Not to mention that the Suzuki dealer in my area couldn’t even fix the problems which is pretty sad.
It all began when the lock on my driver’s side became unscrewed you could literally hear the lock rattling around in my car door of course I had to promptly get this issue fixed. Then I began having problems with my car not starting properly. I would try and start my car and it would immediately die, after a couple of rounds of this it would eventually start up the engine would sputter than it would began to drive smooth. The day this began I took the car into the dealer (by the way my che

I love my 2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon EX
By FGS

2005 Suzuki Forenza EX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car for my daughter to drive to college in Tampa while living in Tampa. She put 150 miles of highway driving every day for four years. She graduated and gave it back to me after graduation with 102K miles. There were a couple of highway accidents, two recalls and all the required maintenance checks, but overall this car is outstanding for the price I paid. If it had Bluetooth technology, it would walk on water. I am convinced that this car could not do better for its price tag. Yes, there's that Air Bag light issue, but hey, nobody's perfect. I rate it five stars. Too bad they discontinued making it. It was a great little station wagon with all the comforts of a luxury sedan.

Small cost to run. Sturdy upholstery. Good visibility. Comfortable all around. Good leg room, head room, and hip room. Excellent cargo space.

Passenger seat should fold all the way down. Front head light lenses should be sturdier and not become so opaque with the heat. Brake light replacement should be easier for owner to do without taking vehicle to the dealer.

So far So good
By Forenza005

2005 Suzuki Forenza LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2005 Suzuki Forenza and the dealership failed to give me a car fax and tell me it had been in a tiny wreck prior to purchasing it. I have spent money on it for 60K tune up, cost me 2K, at least that and the tire rims well they bend easily and cost 150 bucks each and can only be purchased at the dealership. But it's paid for and NO I will not buy another one. I want a Ford or a Honda next time. My car makes odd sounds and groans like I do when I have to go to work. But at 116K miles and going and the gas mileage is excellent 35+ on the highway, I will not give her up unless my little silver money drainer dies first.

It's easy to park.

crush it, turn it into soft drink cans. Suzuki should never ever be allowed to build cars again, ever!

Paid off, now it's history!
By cubbie1

2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

First week of purchase I hated it! Took it back and they sold my trade in. I have cursed since I bought it, never another Suzuki again! The rims bend like pasta when I hit any pothole, and headlights go through bulbs like crazy. The CD player has been replaced 2x's and the suspension squeaks! Here's an idea: Suzuki stay with the bikes cause the cars are crap! I traded in a Honda and that's my next purchase. If you're looking at a Suzuki, don't walk away from it, RUN!

NONE

stop making them!

Dont Buy
By Misty

2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

In this case my car is a lemon. A few months after i purchased the power steering rack went out covered under a warranty. Dec 09' Bolt in idler pulley snapped which caused my timing belt to shred which caused 12 valves to bend. Need a new motor $3,000.00 later. Valve cover leaks a little bit of oil. Other than that the car is great. But needless to say once i pay it off im not going straight to a suzuki dealership.

Comfortable for short and long trips, great stereo system, and milage is good.

The engine