2009 Suzuki Equator Consumer Review: Good Truck

2009 Suzuki Equator - Consumer Review

Sport Crew Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.1 ft. Bed)

Good Truck
By Snowman on

2009 Suzuki Equator Sport 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is made by Nissan for Suzuki however, Suzuki offers a better warranty and it comes standard with side curtain airbags. I can't tell you how many people that have stopped to talk to me about my truck. All of them were amazed that Suzuki is offering a pick-up truck. When I show them some of the features it comes with the factory (factory bed-liner, a utili-track tie down system, a Garmin navigation system, bed-extender, and the passenger seat folds down) they are simply impressed with the value. Now, I have driven this vehicle for approximately 5 months with no problems and or issues. The gas mileage I am getting with pure highway driving has been a consistent 22 MPG.

Favorite Features

V-6 engine has plenty of power, factory bed-liner, utili-track tie down system, navigation system, comfortable to drive, good visibility, towing capacity, reliability, styling, plenty of interior room, and 7 year 100,000 power train warranty.

Suggested Improvements

Bluetooth connectivity for cell phone usage, back-up alarm and or camera, ambient temperature gage, improved sound system with auxiliary input for mp3 player, diesel engine for improved fuel mileage or hybrid engine system, factory installed hitch and fog lights.