My last car was '04 Cayenne TT.
This TT is definitely a much improved car.
From being almost a ton lighter (helps maneuverability and speed) , 8 gears (quiet shift and the right gear at any speed), starts from 1st gear instead of 2nd (lighter gear box and better launch), PCCB (no break dust but still squeeks a bit), PDCC (keep turns level), vented sports seats, 4.6 seconds, touch screen navigation, and the list goes on...
Still waiting to take this car to an autocross.
The smooth killer acceleration.
You can't feel how fast you are going because at 90mph, you are at only 2,000 rpm on 8th gear.
1) You don't get respect from others on the road because the car is too pretty and the back look like other SUVs.
2) Don't open the back hatch during rain because all the rain goes back into your car.
3) This car eats more motor oil than gasoline - 1 quart for every 700 miles.
4) No place to put the huge owners manual with the little glove box.
5) What, I need another new set of tires before I get my oil change?
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.