Love my Lexus
By fsunole on
2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
This is my first Lexus and what an impression it has made on me and everyone who has driven in it with me. Gorgeous car inside and out, a very smooth ride and gets a lot of looks. Lots of great standard features (keyless entry, leather seats, moonroof, auxilary port for iPod, etc.). As expected, the obisidian black exterior is difficult to keep clean but there's nothing like it after a wash and wax. If you want something lower-maintenance in that area, go for the Tungsten Pearl or Starfire Pearl. (This car looks hot in any color.) I opted for the 250 over the 350 for better gas mileage. Test drove the 350, though, and what a fun ride!
Favorite Features
Never having to take my keys out. Bluetooth/navigation system... didn't think I'd use the nav as much as I have. Standard sound system is great (makes me wonder how the upgraded system must sound). Seats are super comfortable, and the ventilated seats are great (especially living in South Florida).
Suggested Improvements
Wish the 250 had just a little more giddyup but that could be because I test drove the 350 and got a taste of the power. The more practical choice for me was the 250 but if you're not concerned about gas mileage, go for the 350!