Used 2006 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Reviews - 142 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 250 model:

Fine Automobile
By Moe

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Thus far with only 7500 miles on the car we are generally happy with it. I would recommend to Lexus that they use a higher profile tire and that this vehicle be sold only with a backup camera. It is impossible to see anything that is behind it, reasonably. A recent 900 mile trip gave about 33 mpg which we think is excellent for a 200 hp machine with the added drag of AWD.

Button access excellent; dash dials superb. Enjoy the temp gauge and associated metrics.

Backup camera; side rub strip; mud flap or something to deflect dead wet leaves and road junk in a rainy climate.

In love with my car!
By Dybo70

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned a number of different cars since I began driving, and I must say, this is the first one that I can truly say I look forward to getting behind the wheel of! I have absolutely loved my experience with both the car and the Lexus brand, and know now why you pay more for a luxury brand, and must add that it is completely worth it! If you are considering this car, consider no more, just go for it, you'll be glad you did!

Keyless entry and push button ignition, instrument cluster display features, iPod jack in armrest, sound system, steering wheel audio and display controls, one-touch windows and moonroof, auto-chromic mirrors and heated/ventilated seats.

The only issue I have is the size of the back seat, but I don't think there is a whole lot that can be done about that.

Quick and Sporty
By E Hodgis

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The IS is fun to drive, so much so that I really wish it had memory seats since I have to share it so often with my husband (he never drove the minivan I had prior to buying the IS). It has a great looking interior dash, terrific acceleration, and is smooth as silk on the road. The black leather seats were "cool" on 90+ degree summer days and and "hot" on cold winter mornings. Be aware, back seat room is tight, but trunk space is good for a sport sedan. Great sound system.

Keyless system is great, but don't forget to take it with you!!!

Memory Seats!!! More color choices.

Great Car
By Rob

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Lexus IS 250 is a fun car to drive. The features of the car make it a pleasure to drive. Good gas mileage and just enough power to go up long hills.(BC) Great interior. I hope the resale of the vehicle is as good as the Lexus brand!

Stereo, the interior quality and the bright dials. Quiet engine and road noise.

Rear seat needs to fold down. Make Xenon lights standard equipment. A full size spare.

My IS 250
By darkangel808

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Gotta love this car! It was definitely a better choice than the Infiniti G35 which had more power but lacked the luxury I was looking for. My IS 250 has the perfect combination. It's a great standard car to drive.

Wicked looking exterior design, keyless entry is awesome, and 6-speed transmission is great!

None