Used 2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe

View reviews for a specific Q60 Coupe model:

Fun to drive reliable vehicle!
By tap

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Leased this vehicle in AWD about a year ago. Have never had a problem with it. Great looking and great reliability. Love the performance and AWD drive system. Stock tires relay road noise but stick real well. I run winter tires to enhance Snow/Ice traction and will take it anywhere. Technology is good, but not great compared to today's standard, but new model years promise upgrades in that area. I have this on a special lease program for 24 months, I have another year left. I wish I would have taken a longer lease, I really enjoy this vehicle. Some earlier comments referenced poor MPG, but I get from 21-24MPG in a mixture of driving conditions. The requirement for Premium fuel is a draw-back. Just typically Me or Me and my spouse in the vehicle so the limited back seat space and truck space has not been an issue for us.

Best Sport Coupe for the Money
By Infiniti Q60 Rocks

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I am writing this review, because the other review said that he was only getting like 12.3 miles per gallon.
My fuel mileage with city and highway driving has averaged 22.3 miles/gallon.
The car has great acceleration and handling.
I'm 6 feet tall 250 pounds and would not recommend the car for anyone larger than me.
I am very happy with the car.
I purchased mine as a certified pre-owned for $33,000 with 12,000 miles.
As far as value for the money, nothing else comes even close.
The car has also been very reliable.
At 37,500 miles, I just replaced the tires and brakes all the way around.
The trunk is a little tight, but I am able to get my golf clubs, two pair of golf shoes, shag bag, 2 golf shirts, 3 golf towels, and golf supplies in trunk.
I think they should have just made the car a 2 seater like the 370Z and increased the trunk storage.
I am very happy with my purchase.
Now 53,000 miles no problems....replaced brakes at 40k with rayed bestows hybrid & happy with them...

Q60 - What You Should Know Before You Buy
By rich323

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

2014 Q60 Journey - I generally agree with the Edmunds review, however, there are two things that I wish that I'd known before getting into a lease on this car, which would have swayed me in another direction: MPG & the awful entertainment system.

I've had the car a few days shy of five months and in that time I'm astounded at the poor gas mileage.
The EPA sticker estimate puts it at a 22-combined MPG; however, my best efforts at driving gas-wise have resulted in no better than 12.9 MPG combined (!).

12.9 MPG is low by any standars-- and believe me you'll start to feel the hit in your wallet when filling that tank with premium.