2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe

View reviews for a specific Q60 Coupe model:

Q60 - What You Should Know Before You Buy
By rich323

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

2014 Q60 Journey - I generally agree with the Edmunds review, however, there are two things that I wish that I'd known before getting into a lease on this car, which would have swayed me in another direction: MPG & the entertainment system. I've had the car a few days shy of five months and in that time I'm astounded at the poor gas mileage. The EPA sticker estimate puts it at a 22-combined MPG; however, my best efforts at driving gas-wise have resulted in no better than 12.9 MPG combined (!). 12.9 MPG is low by any standars-- and believe me you'll start to feel the hit in your wallet when filling that tank with premium.

Favorite Features

This car is comfortable, fun to drive and handles well.

Suggested Improvements

If you like your tech, check your options. The entertainment system looks and feels like it's from another decade (the graphics will remind you of a video game from 10 years ago). If you play music through your iPhone, note that the phone has to be tethered, and the connection is temperamental-- it's routine to have to plug and unplug a few times before it will play music. I've had the car in twice for this issue and the official word from Infiniti is that there is 'no fix to the issue.' One thing to note is that the $3k upgrade to the navigation system is untethered, and I'm assuming that would eliminate this issue.