2003 HUMMER H1 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific H1 model:
Hummer
By OR Romeo on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 HUMMER H1 Open Top 4WD 4dr SUV (6.5L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

The H1 Hummer is a vehicle which will go just about anywhere. The best part about this vehicle is that it has independent suspension on all four wheels, unlike the H2 hummer which has only front independent suspesion and it has a solid rear axle. This is what makes H2 so different from the H1 hummer.

nice
By lucasmikey on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 HUMMER H1 Open Top 4WD 4dr SUV (6.5L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

this cars hot!i would buy two if i could afford it!thank god for hummers!

H1 Thunder
By Buzogima on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 HUMMER H1 Open Top 4WD 4dr SUV (6.5L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

The Hummer H1 is an awsome machine with great capabilities. Personally I think its the best vehicle on the market despite the high price tag. I instlled an eightinch lift and a set of custom 60inch super swampers, a blower, nitrous, a new exhaust, and propane in mine it does about 150 tops with 800 horsepower and 0-60 in 4x4 in 4.4 seconds.

2002 h1
By mbag on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 HUMMER H1 Wagon 4WD 4dr SUV (6.5L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

great truck! Perfect for hauling my large dogs around, they love it. My wife and I have a great time off road and I use it as my main transportation.

H1
By Kevin9545ATL on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 HUMMER H1 Wagon 4WD 4dr SUV (6.5L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

This SUV is great. It is an attention getter. You can pick up girls anytime with this car. I only drive mine to the club or to the beach. This was worth every penny I spent in Law School.

The best vehicle in the entire world.
By djw on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 HUMMER H1 Open Top 4WD 4dr SUV (6.5L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

They should have used a hummer on the moon instead of that peice they did.

AWESOME HUMMERS
By DONALD on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 HUMMER H1 Open Top 4WD 4dr SUV (6.5L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

HUMMERS ARE GREAT VEHICLES TO HAVE. THE ONLY THING ID CHANGE IS THE PRICE BECAUSE THEIR A LITTLE EXPENSIVE

fun fun fun
By lis on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 HUMMER H1 Open Top 4WD 4dr SUV (6.5L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

We have had the vehicle only a few weeks,but we have been having a great time.I would not like to drive very long distances,but for short to medium,its great fun,and the build quality seems fine,and it has plenty of cabin space.We have H2 not H1

paige
By paige miller on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 HUMMER H1 Open Top 4WD 4dr SUV (6.5L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

this vehicle is probably the best car u would want if u like to take your dogs to the beach so you can drive trough water.

Great
By HummerGuy on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 HUMMER H1 Wagon 4WD 4dr SUV (6.5L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

This vehcle is the best. Really fun to drive and great reliability. This vehicle can go anywhere. If you want fake alloy trim and and a mushy interior buy the H2, but if you want the original, real, qualtity Hummer buy the H1. H for hummer and 1 for one and only. If you can afford this car, then you can afford the gas for it. This vehicle is exotic and solid. Goes over virtually any obstacle. Also, you get lots of attention and almost no one has this vehicle. I luv it, I luv it, I luv it.