2006 Honda Pilot 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Rear Entertainment Consumer Review - Great SUV for a Semi-Large

2006 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

2006 Honda Pilot EX 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Rear Entertainment)

Great SUV for a Semi-Large Family!!!
By LoriG on

2006 Honda Pilot EX 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this car during the year-end clearance event in July of '06. I could not have made a better decision concerning a vehicle! This SUV has the space for my 4 small children, all of the stuff they tote from here to yonder, and our dog as well. The gas mileage does not compare to a car, of course, but it's not as bad as one of those "monster SUVs" either. I haven't noticed the road noise that I've read about in so many other reviews; as a matter of fact, I get compliments from passengers, all of the time, concerning the feel and sound of riding in a car! I wouldn't trade my Pilot for ANY other vehicle out there!

Favorite Features

DVD system, roomy middle seating, lots of cup holders and storage

Suggested Improvements

Dual power seats, make the middle row seats on either side be able to fold down (as this GREATLY influences how and where you put car seats), put air vents in the very back (we live in the deep south, and it takes too long to cool off back there), make the back window open (not just the entire hatch)