2007 Dodge Magnum Consumer Review: Love my car

2007 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Review

2007 Dodge Magnum

SXT Wagon (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Love my car
By minesarotty on

2007 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was a 4wd driver for over 20yrs and decided because I live closer to work now and mileage is more of a concern I traded my 2005 silverado with all the toys and whistles in on my magnum. It handles like a dream. I have already gotten my very first speeding ticket (at age 51) as it goes quick a little too easy. I am not used to a lower profile and taking curves in the road is fun but it is great and the mileage is great too. The interior is a little lacking on mine but I don't spend that much time in it so it isn't a big deal. The stereo is better than I thought and it seems to be reliable so far. Over all I like my "car".

Greatest feature besides looking snooty is the way it curves, I just can't get enuf of going around bends in the road and where I live there are plenty.

Put a decent interior in this car, even the lesser models. Stains so easy and looks cheesy. Not enuf fun things to put on it to dress it up but a few pieces of stick on chrome and grill replacements. How about making a visor and bug deflector for this?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review